BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Margaret W.
I watched Parenthood on Netflix, and I loved it! I love the way it portrays life and difficult situations. I felt that it was well-cast and well-acted! It's funny but tear-jerking as well.
Renee R.
Bristol, ME
I heard rumor of a revival which I hope is true one of my most favorite family dramas and the cast is phenomenal great acting and casting so sad when it ended but hopeful for the revival!!!
Marlene J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Awesome show really worth a watching, teaches amazing life lessons you just have to have a look for yourself definitely try it out if you are done with your shows you end up getting hooked all very action packed with many situations and endings you won't believe.
Nicole T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show and wish it never ended. It is a great show about a large family. You get to see the lives of each family within the family play out and each of their situations is unique.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
I started watching this show in the last season, which was disappointing to me. If I could go back and watch it all again, I totally would! This show had me laughing and crying at all the right times, and had some of my favorite actors/actresses. Great show!
Juanita R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved this show, super emotional and sad it's over. Tyson Ritter was the main reason I started watching, he's an amazing actor and performer he deserves a lot more opportunities in acting.
Julianna P.
Laredo, TX
Favorite show of all time!! you learn so many things ! it has humor here and there and most importantly gives you the home feeling. my boyfriend hates to watch TV but ever since I showed him parenthood he always watches it on netflix definitely a must watch!
allison G.
I really got into this show when it was on Netflix! I could watch a whole season in a few days! I love that it feels like you know the people and what they are going through! It is a show you want to watch over and over again! I defiantly recommend this show!
Nina K.
Astoria, NY
Great show! Been hearing rumors that it may come back. I think everyone can connect with a few or several characters and situations. Make sure you keep the box of tissues handy though. You don't know what will happen next. Really hoping the rumors are true.
Melissa E.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is so so well written and incredibly underrated. I can't think of another show that is similar to Parenthood but I would recommend it to everyone I know. I love the cast, the setting, and the storylines. I am currently in my second rewatch of the series.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.