BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Sarah T.
I binge watched this series on Netflix recently and loved it. The actors in this show are amazing. It was so great to see Lauren Graham in something after the Gilmore Girls. It can be slightly heavy since there is a lot of drama hut overall it is worth watching.
Cassandra C.
Penn Yan
Totally recommend this show to all parents. My favorite scene was when Julia and Joel got back together. Similar to 7th Heaven. Very good actors and acting is Amazing. Definitely a must watch!
Laura Y.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Amazing show! This show is the perfect combination of comedy and drama. At times I was dying laughing and at other times I was struggling to hold back tears. There is such a variety of characters and they are all incredibly relatable. Excellent show all around.
Stephanie Y.
This show is definitely underrated. Its a family oriented show, kind of reminds me of 7th Heaven but much more modern and a little more heart warming. Amazing cast and I wish it hadnt ended.
Stephany P.
Turlock, Ca
Best show ever! Seriously wish they would have continued it. I feel I love with all the characters. I could even understand some of them because of personal things I had gone threw as well. Seriously best acting ever!
Laura N.
Owego, NY
Loved this show and am so sad it has ended. YOu really get tied into each of the family members lives and you can't help but fall in love with each character. It was such a realistic show too with each family member's problems. I would highly recommend this show.
Kristien W.
Corbin, KY
I was into this show to start with but since it's gotten further into the show, I'm not really a fan. It's just like the same old stuff happening over and over again. It's good if you are into a lot of drama. I personally wouldn't recommend this show to anyone.
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Im currently in the middle of watching this series, and so far it is amazing! I love it! It is a good show about a family, and talks about a lot of issues in a nice, warm way. Also makes me laugh a lot, which makes it great. I would recommend to literally anyone!
Jessica N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A wonderful show about family and love. I have gotten countless friends hooked on it! The characters are relatable and diversified. The actors just do an amazing job. I'm sad that it is over!
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show. This is a great family story that will have you laughing and crying in the same episode. The writers present relatible situations in a way that makes you feel like a a part of the family.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.