BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Kelsey H.
N Kingstown, RI
This is my all time favorite show! Its a fantastic show to watch with your kids. I literally cry every episode, sad or happy. The actors are amazing and you will not find a better show than this!
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a real show. See problems families deal with on the regular nothing is perfect with this family and that's what I wanna see more of. Sad it's gone now but really enjoyed it while it was on
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
Very well done tv show. This has been one of my top favorite tv series ever. It is very engaging and funny. The story line flows and there is character development throughout the whole series. All of the actors did a fantastic job portraying the character they were playing.
Amber B.
Sylva, NC
This is a drama/ comedy that is well written. Love the acting and storyline. It gives the feeling of a real family and the crazy dynamics that happen over time. I would definitely recommend.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
Wonderful show about the struggles and nuances of family life. Excellent portrayals of family members of all ages, from the angst of being a teenager to the struggles of middle age, and challenges of aging. Really beautiful and excellent performances by the cast.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
Parenthood is a great family drama. It is both heartwarming as well as a tear-jerker. This show will make you appreciate the people in your life and open your eyes to other peoples problems and hardships. If you are into family dramas you need to watch Parenthood!
Laura N.
Owego, NY
Loved this show and am so sad it has ended. YOu really get tied into each of the family members lives and you can't help but fall in love with each character. It was such a realistic show too with each family member's problems. I would highly recommend this show.
Vivian U.
Houston , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show, I am very sad it ended. It is a great show all about family, it has drama and comedy. You really fall in love with the characters and don't want to stop watching.
I love love loved this show. I would watch this whole season all over again. This show was truly based on real life families. The day to day activities that are involved in my life was very much involved in this show. Highly recommend this show for any age limit.
Judith D.
Doral, FL
This is a very nice show. When I got pregnant I wanted to be a bit familiar with having kids and this show made me feel very comfortable with family life, what may happen and positive that everything always turns out well. I binge watched all seasons. Wonderful!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.