BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Wendy K.
Dowagiac, MI
I am so sad this show is ending this week -- if you haven't watched it, you're in for a treat. It's a great mix of characters, realistic storylines, and great actors. There's really nothing else like it on TV right now. If I could give it more than five stars, I would!
Dana N.
This. Freaking. Show. I loved it. The first few episodes were kind of rough to get through, but honestly just get passed those and you'll be hooked. The ability to relate to the characters and their situations is unbelievably accurate and real. The acting is amazing.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What a great cast of characters and an amazing story line. The writing is superb. I fell in love with this family drama and was sad to see it end. This show had guts and was willing to tackle topics and story lines that very few or in some cases no shows were tackling.
Lydia S.
My favorite TV drama series in the world. Cried my eyes out when the series ended. Every single story tug at my heart strings and they did a great job at selecting the actors for each character.
Amanda G.
Middletown, MD
This is my favorite show EVER! I love the dynamics of the family in this show, it is very much relatable if you have a big family! This show will make you laugh and cry every episode! When you watch this you feel like you're a part of the family! Such a great show!
Brooke B.
Lehi , UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really liked this show but i hated the ending! I felt like they rushed the last season so bad that it made it feel like so crammed but it was still so good and i recommend it to all my friends!
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX
MY FAVORITE! I hate the show is over but at first, I thought I would hate the show. The more I watched it, the more it grew on me. I miss watching it so much. It isn't similar to any other TV shows I've watched. But it is definitely a must watch. I would recommend.
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS
I'm still mourning this show ending! I loved the show and could relate to all of the characters in some way. The show was entertaining but it was like real life with a very realistic story line.
Ashley L.
I LOVE THIS SHOW and I'm so sad that it's over 😭😭😭😭😭 it was a feel good show and I looked forward to watching it every week. I miss this show and wish it never ended. Great casting and storylines
Leslie H.
Absolutly loved this show! Was so sad when it ended. Actors made the story come to life and made you feel like you were in the story. The plot lines were very real to life and pulled at the heartstrings every time. Never have I cried more/ related more to a TV show.
Earn $236/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)