BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Miranda A.
Shingletown, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Parenthood is probably my favorite show of all time. I feel like I was part of the Braverman family. The show was so real and applicable to real life . I love the story lines of each character.
Dana N.
This. Freaking. Show. I loved it. The first few episodes were kind of rough to get through, but honestly just get passed those and you'll be hooked. The ability to relate to the characters and their situations is unbelievably accurate and real. The acting is amazing.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What a great cast of characters and an amazing story line. The writing is superb. I fell in love with this family drama and was sad to see it end. This show had guts and was willing to tackle topics and story lines that very few or in some cases no shows were tackling.
Lydia S.
My favorite TV drama series in the world. Cried my eyes out when the series ended. Every single story tug at my heart strings and they did a great job at selecting the actors for each character.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a real show. See problems families deal with on the regular nothing is perfect with this family and that's what I wanna see more of. Sad it's gone now but really enjoyed it while it was on
Amanda G.
Middletown, MD
This is my favorite show EVER! I love the dynamics of the family in this show, it is very much relatable if you have a big family! This show will make you laugh and cry every episode! When you watch this you feel like you're a part of the family! Such a great show!
Brooke B.
Lehi , UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really liked this show but i hated the ending! I felt like they rushed the last season so bad that it made it feel like so crammed but it was still so good and i recommend it to all my friends!
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX
MY FAVORITE! I hate the show is over but at first, I thought I would hate the show. The more I watched it, the more it grew on me. I miss watching it so much. It isn't similar to any other TV shows I've watched. But it is definitely a must watch. I would recommend.
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS
I'm still mourning this show ending! I loved the show and could relate to all of the characters in some way. The show was entertaining but it was like real life with a very realistic story line.
Jen L.
Albertville, MN
I loved this show! I was so sad when it ended. My son has Autism and it was so nice to see some of the real struggles kids deal with. Kudos to that young actor- he did a better job than most adults would.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.