BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Marcie M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was such an amazing show I was so sad when it was over. I laughed, I cried every week with this family. Such a great watch, I highly recommend this, you won't regret it. You'll be sad it's over.
Tara W.
Waltham, MA
This is a great family show! It goes over many situations that families have to deal with. The highs and the lows so it really is a realistic television show. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a show that's about families but it shows both the good and the bad.
Whitney G.
Leeds, AL
I love this show. It has such a real life like story line. Which makes it easy to relate to. I don't have just one favorite scene, I really love the entire show. I've ever seen another show quite like this one and it is definitely a show that everyone should give a try.
Gabi F.
Reno, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am really sad this show got cancelled when it did. It had so much potential! I love how relatable the family is and I love how close they all were. I hope NBC comes out with a show similar to it!
Risay S.
San Diego, CA
I loved this show. It was addicting from the very first episode and I loved all of the characters as if they are really family. The ending was sad but I know that's how the show would have to end.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best show I have ever watched. It's so heartwarming, it's good for the soul. Great family show that really opens your heart. This show is a HAVE TO watch. Thankful to have watched this amazing show.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What a great cast of characters and an amazing story line. The writing is superb. I fell in love with this family drama and was sad to see it end. This show had guts and was willing to tackle topics and story lines that very few or in some cases no shows were tackling.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
Very well done tv show. This has been one of my top favorite tv series ever. It is very engaging and funny. The story line flows and there is character development throughout the whole series. All of the actors did a fantastic job portraying the character they were playing.
Madison H.
Boswell, PA
Parenthood was such a heartwhelmimg & loving show. Shows what it means to have a big family & too love each other unconditionally. DEFINIETLY worth the watch if you have the time to never stop.
Leslie H.
Absolutly loved this show! Was so sad when it ended. Actors made the story come to life and made you feel like you were in the story. The plot lines were very real to life and pulled at the heartstrings every time. Never have I cried more/ related more to a TV show.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.