BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Paige S.
Antioch, TN
I have a confession. I am a Netflix binger. I get on a show and I can finish it in less than a month depending on how many seasons there are. Parenthood is one of these shows. I originally started watching it because THE Lorelai Gilmore was on it and I am a huge fan. but i fell in love with the Bravermans. Every single story line, I loved. I was sucked into this show, and bawled my eyes out when the end occurred.
Jaycie S.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show took me through all of the emotions; happiness, joy, love, sadness, you name it I felt it when watching this show. The family is quite diverse when it comes to personalities so you will definitely find someone that is either just like you or just like someone in your family. It's a perfect show for families to watch together and have discussions about the importance of the message in each episode.
Michele D.
Cleveland, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just loved Parenthood. I think I found the season later on so i had to go back and watch the seasons that I missed. It was such a fun show and they tried to show all aspects of family life from the kids to the adults. From all the childhood problems, teens and relationships, pregnancy, adultery, dating young and old, alcohol, drugs, divorce, old age and dying. It covered many topics that we all might encounter in life.
Krystyne C.
I love this series. From season 1 to the last season this show has played out like a normal American family. They touch upon love, unity, sickness, financial strain, divorce, single parent, teen issues, family divide and family interventions to coming together and finding solutions to fix what is broken. I cried, laughed, was happy and sad... every emotion you can think of... this show presented. #Bravermans
Christina F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite television show. I recently blogged about it and how much I love the characters. The characters are real and the situations they find themselves in are often familiar. This show in one word is: relatable. You will fall in love with this family, and probably cry at least once an episode. It's just that good.
Shannon Tew W.
This show, as a #specialneeds parent, was so #therapeutic for me! I could totally relate to Max's parents. I cries tears right along with them as I have been where they were or had anxiety about facing their challenges as my son grows older.

I love that every branch of the family offers something to the viewers, so no matter where you are in life you have an avenue to connect in this journey of #parenthood.
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
One word, AMAZING. My husband and I got hooked to this show when we were in the market to find a show to watch on Netflix each night. We ended up giving parenthood a shot, and literally watched an episode each night. It reminds me so much of my close knit family, so we could really relate to all the realistic ups and downs a family can go through. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a good show to watch.
Leah B.
Erie, PA
This show was easily one of my favorite binges ever. I love the cast and the premise of the show as a whole. A big happy family all grown up is very interesting to me and this is an amazingly beautiful telling of many trials and tribulations of everyday life. The kids have all sorts of different story lines that fit into each other wonderfully as they do in any real life family. Must watch for sure!
Megan Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a tear jerker of a series, I started watching it on Netflix and can't tell you how many seasons there are but I know there is a few but you grow to love and learn as the family grows you begin to come attached, the acting is great and you really are rooting on the characters as they live with the daily struggles in life, to keep moving forward, to fight cancer, to have a baby, to stay marries and not get divorced, you go through the struggles a regular family goes through but this clan of characters makes watching their lives entertaining!
Patricia G.
E Brunswick, NJ
I miss this show so much! It seemed to be the only heartfelt family show on TV. I loved each member of the Braverman family, even though I found Sarah to be a bit scatterbrained at times, but every family has a member like that, which is what added to the show's realness. Superb acting by an amazing ensemble of actors. Can't think of one episode that didn't tug at my heartstrings and make me cry a bit.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.