BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Horsham , PA
Parenthood was one of my favorite shows! I can across it on a late Saturday night on nick at nite and fell in love with it. This family was blended with so many personalities, and people, and diversity, and feelings that it was amazing to see how they all came together to still be a family. There was so many emotions from crying to sadness to laughter to happiness to shock. It was great I binged watched all the seasons. It’s a great show to binge watch on Netflix!
Hayley A.
Houston , TX
This show is amazing and paints such a realistic picture of the trials and tribulations that families go through in daily life. It’s a great family show with great actors and actresses. Lauren Graham is one of my favorite actresses because of Gilmore girls and that’s the reason I originally started to watch the show. I ended up binge watching it because of how much I loved it.
Blanca D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is been by far, one of my favorite shows. The story-line and characters are so on point talking about real life issues. You get to feel like you were there and at some point, like they are talking about your problems and your family.
I understood a little bit more about Asperger, and how a family struggles to make sure their kids receive the same opportunities as other kids.
I like watching every episode, I cried with some of them and laugh with others. I fall in love with the dynamic and at times understood their personalities trough the series once you get to know every one of the characters. It was so sad at the end...but I guess the story line fall in place the way it should be.

Stephanie M.
Ocoee, FL
I don't know why it took me so long to finally watch this show, but OMG it's amazing!! It literally has something for everyone and it talks about very realistic situations. There's someone in this show that anyone can relate to. You can laugh, cry, and get mad all in one episode yet everyone still came together. This family is one of my favorites ever on a tv show.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
By the end of the show the characters felt like my family. I fell in love with Parenthood right off the bat. The show corresponds with real life.. It shows what real people are going through and what everday people struggle with. You will laugh, cry, and be inspired. I LOVE it. My favorite show ever.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was such a sweet loving show, it really shows what family goes through & keeps you sucked in! I love that there were multiple storylines within a storyline! Such a sad ending but a great show!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,470 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an amazing show!!! I laughed, I cried and I was SO sad to see it end! I loved it so much and how real and raw it was. Highly recommend you binge this on netflix now!!! Go do it right now. You won't regret it, I promise you that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leah J.
Grand Blanc, MI
 This show is relatable on so many levels and makes you realize how truly important family is. It is a show that made me cry with sadness and laughter all within one episode. It is a series I could watch over and over again. In fact, I watched it through twice!
Melissa S.
I've watched the series twice all the way through and both times I've had several tears and several moments of genuine love. With a family that is seemingly normal, the problems that arise are relatable and you want more. Investment is key in this series because you will end up loving them all so much.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A great show that talks about real life issues not many shows do. I am sad it is over. A show that follows the parents who started it all and their four children and their families through good times and bad while tackling real life issues
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.