Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show made me want to have a big family. I rarely every cry for televisions shows but I cried at the end of this one. I really became connected to the characters and their stories and the family as a whole. I watched this on Netflix, I personally cannot keep up with a television on a weekly basis or from season to season, so when I saw the entire series was on Netflix I decided to watch it, and once I started I couldn't stop. Some of the actors I have seen before, others were not as known. Some of my friends have watched the show and they too have loved it.