Paramount Titanic [2012] [dvd/dc/2 Discs]

by Paramount

Featuring spectacular special effects set amidst the backdrop of one of the most tragic events of the 20th century, James Cameron's award-winning TITANIC stands as one of the greatest Hollywood spectaculars of all time. Beginning with an undersea expedition in the 1990s, in which scuba divers are searching the sunken ship for lost relics, a painting of young Rose DeWitt Bukater (Kate Winslet) is found. This triggers a flashback to the young woman's story as it happened on the doomed Titanic. Rose is a daughter of privilege on her way to be married to an arrogant but wealthy young man (Billy Zane). Despairing, Rose finds herself falling in love with Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio), a carefree and poor young artist who is also aboard. When the great ship strikes an iceberg and begins to sink, Rose and Jack have only each other as their world falls apart around them. Director James Cameron spared no expense in bringing his simple yet powerful love story to life, building a 90 scale model of the ship, fussing over the tiniest details, and ultimately spending some $200 million dollars. A worldwide smash, TITANIC received fourteen Academy Award nominations and 11 wins, including Best Picture. Despite all the lavish sets and special effects, the film would be nothing without the emotional core provided by stars Winslet and DiCaprio, who give star making performances as the tragic young lovers.

When do you start crying? (For me it’s when the mom talks about Tir Na Nog)
Is this a good movie?
Do you think Di Caprio's character should have died?
Start your review of Paramount Titanic [2012] [dvd/dc/2 Discs]!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Good movie but I really don't watch it as often as other people.in reviews
Celine P.
Asheville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie I’ve watched it multiple times I have also went to the museum in gatlinburg. This is an all time favorite of mine
Yary M.
Buffalo, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
EL Titanic no debería ser considerada una pelicula romantica. Recuerdo que la vi porque todo el mundo hablaba de la pelicula y por saber de que era el alboroto la vi y fueron mas de 3 horas interminables. Super aburrida y odié con todas mis fuerzas el personaje de Rose. Si alguien debió morir fue ella y no Jack. Mujer frivola y egoista. NO LA RECOMIENDO. Paramount Titanic [2012] [dvd/dc/2 Discs]
Jess K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
🍿 I freaking LOVE this movie. 🎥 I’m not normally a fan of romantic dramas, but the two lead actors are SO good and have SO much chemistry, it’s insane. I also love the historical background, the sets and costumes are just stunning, and I cry my way through the second half. Rose is such a queen, and such a great lead character, and Jack is just the greatest. And Mr Andrews! And Molly Brown. It’s such a great, epic, heartbreaking movie: if you haven’t seen it, you have to watch it at least once.
Rosy N.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was like 6 or 8 years when I watched this movie and i can still remember it ! Still i can watch this movie with same love and passion 🥳🤩 . The story line, climax and love between them takes us awestruck!! Must watch ✨
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the best story of love ever! I love this movie so much, I’ve seen it like 15 times or more and I don’t get bored, I enjoy the soundtrack, the actors do a good job! I recommend watching this movie. It’s my favorite!
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 7
I love this movie and have seen it so many times, it never gets old. I like the chemistry and the love they have for each other. It's sad that he had to die (there was plenty of room on that door though, I'm just saying).
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
2,646 reviews
I could watch this movie anytime and still see something new every time. A feast for your eyes. Beautiful costumes and scenery, rich character development and a who’s who of some of today’s best actors. Not to mention one of the most romantic love stories ever told with a smash hit song to go with it.Alfred 00-0437B Celine Dion- All the Way ... A Decade of Song - Music Book
Jennifer D.
Ny
I love ❤️ this movie. I could watch it over and over again. And cry 😢 each time. I wish they got married in real life. They would make such a Beautiful Couple. I absolutely love the way they dressed back then. I wish we dressed in those gorgeous dresses today.
Breana B.
Capelle aan den ijsel, AR
No movie can piss me off the way this does... but did I buy it? Hell yea! Do i regret it? No! Now i get to yell at rose (kate) even more from my tellie! Also young leo am I right ladies😉 would definitely recommend this DVD set especially if you love the movie as much as I do.
Mekell K.
Denver, CO
Best movie ever made!!!! I could rewatch this movie over and over! Leonardo and Kate should be together in real life! Leo should have won an oscar for his performance!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...