BY PARAMOUNT #45 in Home Phones

The 1922 Style Alexis decorator phone features: Paramount Collections Alexis decorator phone Paramount model number 1922Ad Plastic construction Push button dialing in a rotary fashion plate Last number redial Handset volume (low/high) Ringer volume (low/high) Materials: Plastic Dimensions: 7" L x 4" W x 3" H; 2.5 lbs. see more...

Andjoua R.
These phones bring back so many memories. I didn't have this exact one/ color but they were pretty cool and everyone had, if not wanted one
crystal j.
Every dorm room should have this I highly recommend it it's great to have I definitely have had it every single semester
NāDà E.
casablanca
Hello my name is Nada Akbeli I live in Morocco Casablanca city in Sidi Moumen in the park, the second part is the architecture number 51 and the house number 10 I hope you come to my house please
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Eirini g.
Greece
Wow I was searching this for a long time. It is so cuteeee. And so amazing it is cheap and you can give to your home another feeling