BY PARAMOUNT PICTURES

Demi B.
Brooklyn, NY
Wayne's world, Wayne's world, party tine, excellent! Can't say enough good things about this movie- almost anything from SNL is gold, and this is no exception. I love when Garth is in the laundromat singing "tsst tsst foxy". Great movie, can watch over and over again!
Misa Origami Lad y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What?? Party Time, Excellent! This is one of the few Saturday Night Live skit turned movie that worked out! This was an absolute winner in my book. Excellent music, lots of laughs and just a lot of silliness. I still like Mike Myers and have always loved Dana Carvey. They had such great chemistry. I highly recommend this movie for a 1990's flashback with a 70's music soundtrack.
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
There are a few sketches on SNL that when they made them in to movies, I just couldn't look away - this is one of them. If it's on, I'll watch it. Once when talking to a patient in the back of my ambulance I handed him a receptacle in case he needed to get sick and said "If you're going to spew, spew in this". (Hey, I didn't have Dixie cup.) I swear he looked at me and started laughing so hard. His dad didn't get it. He was the only patient I ever said that to who DID get it. Epic.
Samantha S.
Locke, NY
Wayne's World is probably one of the few goofy-humored movies I completely enjoy and can watch over and over again. I also push this movie onto my friends who have never seen it or have even heard of it. Definitely worth a watch. The second one isn't too bad either!
Rob A.
This is the best thing that Mike Myers and Dana Carvey have ever done. The Austin Powers films can't compare to this movie and it's sequel. The perfect amount of funny. And it has everything you need...Wayne and Garth, Alice Cooper, Meat Loaf, Chris Farley, and Rob freakin' Lowe! How could anyone not love this film? As much as the idea frightens me, I hope they make a third.
Stefanie P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Epic, classic movie. Might know all the lines by heart to this day. A spin off the SNL skit, Wayne's World is hilarious and includes awesome music too. This is definitely for people who don't take themselves too seriously as it is a bit goofy. No dry humor here. Absolutely recommend.
Kristin B.
Grove City, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wayne's world was the first movie I saw in a movie theatre and I remember it like yesterday Wayne's world party on excellent.... hahah if your from the 90's you've watched it and if your not from the 90's your missing out you need to watch this garth is hilarious!
Josh W.
Encino, CA
This is a must-see for anyone that lived through the 90's. Still, beyond it's nostalgic charm, the film lacks the hilarity necessary to be truly considered a classic. Definitely a great late-night, can't sleep, it's on Comedy Central and I hate infomercials watch.
Kendra F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great great movie! I loved seeing it in the theaters when it first came out and then watching it once it was on tv. This movie made me fall in love with Queen and Bohemian Rhapsody. I can't wait to have my kids watch this one with me when they get older!
Auddy W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I LOVE this movie!!!! It's one of the few gems of skits coming from SNL that was very successful. The love the chemistry between the two friends, opposites yet work well. Mike Myers and Dana Carvey were geniuses at their characters. Such a hilarious movie!
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Party on, Wayne?
Jessica K.
Rocky mount, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
"Did you ever find bugs bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"
Sarahi R.
Orlando, FL
How do you use this product ?
C. B.