BY PARAMOUNT HOME VIDEO

Katy Perry is living proof that if you just be yourself, you can be anything! Get an inside look into the real Katy Perry and find out how this regular California girl with big dreams became one of the biggest stars in the world. Including never-before-seen content, with full song performances, behind the scenes interviews and personal moments, this fascinating glimpse at an inspiring story is your chance to experience Katy Perry's teenage dream come true! see more...

Shayna F.
Gassville, AR
. Katy Perry: Part Of Me 3D gives you an incredible insight into Katy’s live and journey from traveling preachers daughter to global pop star. I was truly amazed that she showed the lows and the fallout of her marriage along with the highs of being the only woman to have 5 #1s on one album. It really shows you how strong she is; not only as a performer but as a person. She got a text that her marriage was ending but continued to play a sold out show. If that isn’t an incredible show of strength, I don’t know what is. Wether you are a Katy Perry fan or not, by the end you will be able to appreciate and respect her.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I enjoyed this movie because it shows how kind hearted Katy is with people and fans. I also liked that you got to see how her divorce came about with Russell Brand. It was so sad. I am a big fan of hers!!
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
I love Katy Perry and this movie so much. It is truly inspiring to see everything she went through, from her breakup with Russell Brand to her recovery. She shows how strong she is, for example, when she still does a show in front of thousands of people after she received a breakup text from Russell. She goes up on that stage with a smile on her face and explains how thankful she is for her fans.
Giselle C.
Rockville , MD
Wow. This was the WORST movie I have ever seen. This movie was horribly executed. I was extremely disappointed while watching it. I've never had thought of taking my own life, but after watching this movie I wanted to die. It was so so bad. Words can not describe. I 100% do not recommend.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
Just helping katy out. I cried during this film. When her and Russell are on the phone and she breaks down crying I cried too. This was such an honest movie and you saw the highs and lows of her marriage and how it broke down.
Kaliah
Worst movie ever! It was poorly made and the budget had to be low . I wanted to claw my eyes out watching it . Would NOT recommend.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
This movie was better then her most recent. Coming from someone who couldn't afford to go to her show it's nice to be able to see.
Rebekah K.
brisbane
Love this movie. It tells details about what an singer songwriter goes through. It is effective because you see what struggles they go through is a bit pricey but would buy it. Yes definitely would recommend