BY PARAMOUNT HOME VIDEO

Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville, IN
Great film to watch. It has a good meaning behind it. I probably have watched it a dozen times when I was younger I need to pick this up again it's a classic.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
This is one of my Top 5 movies. It delivers a great message and just had an amazing story line! If you haven't watched it you definitely are missing out!
wendy m.
wendy m.
Love this movie soo good i was really into this movie kept watching it all the time very interesting movie i recommend everyone to try it out.
Felicite B.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Gamer Expert
This movie was sooo good! I absolutely recommend this movie to everyone. If you haven't seen it yet watch it. Such a touching true story.
Heather D.
Heather D.
This is a great movie. It is Inspirational! I saw it the first time in theaters and I've seen it a million times now
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Gamer Expert
This is by far one of the family favorites. It's such a touching movie very inspirational
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
I love this movie, When it first came out I played it over and over. It's gives out a good message
Penny G.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert
I really did enjoy this movie. Very cute family movie. Tough coach, better team predictable movie, but overall was a great movie!
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
This movies pretty great i love how it as a message for people I love watching this movie
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
This is a great movie. I'm not really much into sports but as far as sports themed movies go I really enjoy this one. It has a good theme of respect and responsibility.