BY PARAMOUNT HOME VIDEO

Crystal B.
Malott, WA
This is a great movie. I'm not really much into sports but as far as sports themed movies go I really enjoy this one. It has a good theme of respect and responsibility.
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
Great film to watch. It has a good meaning behind it. I probably have watched it a dozen times when I was younger I need to pick this up again it's a classic.
Crystal V.
This is one of my Top 5 movies. It delivers a great message and just had an amazing story line! If you haven't watched it you definitely are missing out!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
This is such a great movie. If you're looking for an entertaining sports movie that will keep your interest the entire time, add this to your list.
wendy m.
Love this movie soo good i was really into this movie kept watching it all the time very interesting movie i recommend everyone to try it out.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Gamer Expert Level 3
This movie was sooo good! I absolutely recommend this movie to everyone. If you haven't seen it yet watch it. Such a touching true story.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 3
I really did enjoy this movie. Very cute family movie. Tough coach, better team predictable movie, but overall was a great movie!
Heather D.
This is a great movie. It is Inspirational! I saw it the first time in theaters and I've seen it a million times now
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Great movie! This movie has a great passionate message. It is a must have in your movie collection.
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
I love this movie, When it first came out I played it over and over. It's gives out a good message