Paramore - Riot! (CD)

by none

Move over, Avril; there's a new gun in town. And even though Paramore's lead singer Hayley Williams is a few years younger than her.

What is your favorite song on this album?
Start your review of Paramore - Riot! (CD)!
Mint Hill, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Classic banger and it still hits right when you play it today. Spent many hours listening to this album and now I have it downloaded
Waterbury, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This album is incredible. It made me love paramore. My favorite song is "thats what you get" the song it gets u pumped and ready great morning song
Des Moines, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
10/10 recommend. Paramore has been my favorite band since 2006 when i first heard them on Myspace. Hayley's voice is so beautiful and raw, even in person.
Albuquerque, NM
Paramore is my all time favorite band, while I listen to a lot of artists and bounce from one thing to the other, paramore will always have that #1 special place in my heart, this album is perfect because its a time in their loves when all the members are having fun and doing a lot to get out there! Shows a lot of progression. Favorite song from this album and favorite song from them ever has to be Born For This
Joliet, IL
If you couldn't tell by now I am what you may call an 'emo' but that phrase is thankfully dying. This album is absolutely wonderful and instrumentally heavy with her beautiful vocals. Everything has a meaning and a place.
Everett, WA
Paramore is my favorite band since I was 13. I thought I was so cool because I discovered them before they made it big (haha). This album holds a special place in my heart because it's what catapulted their success. I loved the carefree attitude of this album.
I love Paramore! ever since they became big! i got to see Paramore in concert and i was front row.! I cried at the end of the concert because I was blowing kisses to Hayley Williams and she happened to notice me and she waived at me and i was Fan girling so hard! LOL it was the best concert Ive been to! I love Hayley her voice is amazing and so are all her songs <3
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This album shaped my entire love for music in high school. I feel like I've grown up with Paramore and can't wait for their new album in 2017!!! ❤️
Honolulu, HI
This album is good if you are sixteen and full of angst and want to be a scene queen or emo kid.. I expect high schoolers to be into stuff like this, but I do not think that most adults would like this type of music very much. I overall do not recommend.
Rochester, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When this album came out I listened to it non-stop. There is not a bad song on this album and its something you can just pop in and listen to. All the songs have heart and are catchy too. I haven't listened to it in a while but its one of my old favorites.