MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerRoberto Cavalli
PARADISO AZZURRO by 25 Ounce / 75 ml EDP Women Perfume Spray

PARADISO AZZURRO by Roberto Cavalli 2.5 Ounce / 75 ml EDP Women Perfume Spray

by Roberto Cavalli

This fragrance was created by the house of Roberto Cavalli with perfumer Louise Turner and released in 2016. An aquatic floral perfume that will make you feel like you are on your dream vacation. Let this elegant and sensual fragrance enhance your day or evening.

Roberto Cavalli PARADISO AZZURO For Women; Size - 2.5 Ounce / 75 ml; Eau de Parfum (EDP) Spray; Brand New in Box, 100% Original & Authentic; Fast Shipping From Tina & G.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PARADISO AZZURRO by Roberto Cavalli 2.5 Ounce / 75 ml EDP Women Perfume Spray!
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,243 reviews
Roberto Cavalli has such beautiful perfume bottles, and I love the Paradiso collection, especially Paradiso Azzuro. It's a very fresh, aromatic scent with some amazing notes, it's a woody, aquatic/water, floral and fruity scent. It's a very distinctive scent and the cypress really shows in this but it compliments the perfume, perfect refreshing summer scent. I bought this on a blind buy because I loved the Gemma do Paradiso by Roberto Cavalli, I am glad I purchased this. Recommend.

Looking for your answer?