Paradiso Azzuro EDP

by Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Azzurro is a luminous celebration of the beauty of the Mediterranean coast. It blends soft and delicate notes of dewy flowers with a bright aromatic counterpoint, evoking the caressing sea breeze.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paradiso Azzuro EDP!
Sandra R.
Paradiso Azzuro EDP uploaded by Sandra R.
Paradiso Azzuro EDP uploaded by Sandra R.
Amaizing Fragrance, is fresh and you can use it in other station, please tastr it and let me know if you cann feel all that it has for you. We need more fragances like this one, Roberto Cavalli made a very good election!
Milica S.
Belgrade
Paradiso Azzuro EDP uploaded by Milica S.
Got this for my birthday! It's great for Summer because It smells so refreshing! It has floral scent, citrus freshness and bitterness of bergamot blend with aromatic lavander. Couldn't wish for a more perfect combination! It's so seductive, sexy and I can't get enough of it. Neither do my boyfriend. Truly recommend this one! 😊 P.S. It also looks beautiful, shaped like a blue diamond! What more can a girl wish for! #robertocavalli #paradisoazzurro #parfume (pack2)Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Azzurro Perfume By Roberto Cavalli Eau De Parfum Spray2.5 oz
Arianna L.
Paradiso Azzuro EDP uploaded by Arianna L.
Price suitable, smell SO GOOD! It’s thin but soft and sweet but not too much. Fresh and durable. It leasts almost 2 days on the clothes! I’d recommend it guys!
Debbie Ann W.
I really liked this perfume it smells good and leave you with a very fresh scent . The looks very good need to be bigger though . It pricy . I used it repeatedly. It is good value . I try I Inloved with this product .

Looking for your answer?