BY MEHRON

Each 12 color Paradise Palette gives thousands of applications.. . . . see more...

Sarah F.
Mesa , AZ
I was looking for a really good water activated face paint to try out a few looks for myself and friends/family for Halloween. I purchased the Mehron Pro Pallet and I could not be more pleased. All of the colors are incredibly vibrant and they stay put without primer, setting powder, or setting spray. Super pleased with this purchase!
Katie J.
Orlando, FL
Greet product! I have tried face paint previously and have not been impressed. I was hesitant to try because the last face paint I had cracked and was uncomfortable, but if you are looking for a great face paint, this is the one for you! So comfortable and just feels like normal make up! (6 Pack) mehron Paradise Makeup AQ - 8 Color Palette - Tropical
Nicole K.
Franklin Park, IL
My favorite face and body paint for the spooky season! The consistency is so smooth and you can get opaque or more sheer looks depending on how much water and layering you do. This is now my go to paint for Halloween work.
Loryn D.
Hamilton, NJ
These face/body paints are amazing! They are water based paints so they are easy to use and remove. They are the perfect product for someone who wants to get into face painting or a seasoned pro! The only downfall is the palette can get messy after a lot of use but these paints last forever!! I highly recommend them for anyone who wants to try face or body painting.
Elizabeth C.
Lakewood, OH
As a makeup artist Halloween time is a busy season for me! People come to be with all kinds of ideas and costumes and I have to be prepared. This palette is amazing and you can do ANYTHING with it. Long wearing, water resistant, crack resistant. All time favorite Halloween/Costume makeup palette ever!
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
I absolutely love this product for not only Halloween but other types of makeup art including lip art! Easy to use and you can create any color you need...plus you can replace the colors you use up without disturbing the rest of the palette. Total win!
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
Mehron pallets are my favorite thing for Halloween makeup. It’s super easy to apply, it doesn’t run and it stays very good. It’s definitely worth the money, and it’s not super expensive. There are so many colors that your options are unlimited!
Lele L.
Mehron's Paradise palette is amazing!! It's smell great, applies great and comes with a wide range of colors. This is definitely a great starter palette for someone wanting to get into face painting or special effects!!!
soolmoz t.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product! It's so easy to use, the colors blend like magic and are extremely easy to remove when washing away the makeup. It's the perfect product for face painting and Halloween! I would buy it again
Brandi A.
This is my absolute go to for body painting. It doesn’t dry out or crack on the skin. You can still blend out and fade color after it’s dry. Completely workable on ANY style and the consistency is AMAZING!!