Paradise Palettes - AQ Pro Palette (12 Colors) 800-PAL-A

by Mehron

Each 12 color Paradise Palette gives thousands of applications.. . . .

Are you able to combine the colors to create new ones ? πŸ€”
Is this a pigmanted palette? Do you recommen this brand?
What are your favorite Halloween makeup products? Paradise Palettes - AQ Pro Palette (12 Colors) 800-PAL-A
Start your review of Paradise Palettes - AQ Pro Palette (12 Colors) 800-PAL-A!
Mesa, AZ
Paradise Palettes - AQ Pro Palette (12 Colors) 800-PAL-A uploaded by Sarah F.
I was looking for a really good water activated face paint to try out a few looks for myself and friends/family for Halloween. I purchased the Mehron Pro Pallet and I could not be more pleased. All of the colors are incredibly vibrant and they stay put without primer, setting powder, or setting spray. Super pleased with this purchase!
Franklin Park, IL
Paradise Palettes - AQ Pro Palette (12 Colors) 800-PAL-A uploaded by Nicole K.
Paradise Palettes - AQ Pro Palette (12 Colors) 800-PAL-A uploaded by Nicole K.
My favorite face and body paint for the spooky season! The consistency is so smooth and you can get opaque or more sheer looks depending on how much water and layering you do. This is now my go to paint for Halloween work.
Mehron's Paradise palette is amazing!! It's smell great, applies great and comes with a wide range of colors. This is definitely a great starter palette for someone wanting to get into face painting or special effects!!!
Santa Maria , CA
Paradise Palettes - AQ Pro Palette (12 Colors) 800-PAL-A uploaded by Priscilla V.
Endless creativity.. starts here! These water activated paints and very easy to work with, apply and blend. They wash off very effortlessly with soap and water. I purchased mine on Amazon, they have different color schemes. Can be used with pain brushes, sponges, etc! Great for face and body painting!
Hartland, MI
Paradise Palettes - AQ Pro Palette (12 Colors) 800-PAL-A uploaded by Therese C.
I adore this pallete for fun Halloween Makeup cause the colors are bright and intense and it lasts a long time. and I'll be doing this cartoon makeup on me for Halloween 2019!! Just how fun is this?? #palette #halloween #cartoon #makeup
Mt Arlington, NJ
Paradise Palettes - AQ Pro Palette (12 Colors) 800-PAL-A uploaded by Maxwell S.
Absolutely love these paints! So easy to apply and so pigmented. I would say they are on the pricier side but totally worth it. Very long lasting and easy to remove. I will definitely be buying again.
Orlando, FL
Greet product! I have tried face paint previously and have not been impressed. I was hesitant to try because the last face paint I had cracked and was uncomfortable, but if you are looking for a great face paint, this is the one for you! So comfortable and just feels like normal make up! (6 Pack) mehron Paradise Makeup AQ - 8 Color Palette - Tropical
Paradise Palettes - AQ Pro Palette (12 Colors) 800-PAL-A uploaded by Abigail M.
I LOVED the Paradise cake makeup! My first time trying it was for a Mardi Gras parade in my hometown- our float was circus themed and I was a roller blading zebra πŸ’ the makeup stayed on ALL DAY without smudging or smearing, and the color payoff was incredible! Removal wasn't very hard, either! I'm definitely going to purchase more shades!
Tampa, FL
Mehrons paint palettes are amazing! There such good quality and pretty affordable! The paints have a slight smell of cocoa butter and are super pigmented and easy to apply. Definitely recommend a palette for anyone starting out in body/face painting/ sfx then you can always buy the colors you need in a bigger size
These face/body paints are amazing! They are water based paints so they are easy to use and remove. They are the perfect product for someone who wants to get into face painting or a seasoned pro! The only downfall is the palette can get messy after a lot of use but these paints last forever!! I highly recommend them for anyone who wants to try face or body painting.