BY PARADISE HERBS

Dietary Supplement. Fat to Energy With Green Tea, CLA & ChromeMate® 100% Pure Paradise Slendatrol™ is an advanced metabolic activator that works with your system to help convert fat to energy.  Our unique highly bioavailable formula contains Tonalin® CLA which has been shown to play a vital role in reducing body fat and increasing muscle tone, according to human clinical studies.  Along with ChromeMate® Chromium, our product also contains a powerful blend of herbs for supporting a lean and toned body.** Our exclusive VFresh™ system locks in freshness and assures a more potent, pure and consistent product by significantly reducing oxidative degradation within each vegetable capsule. Enhancing Nature s Miracles Since 1994™. see more...

Savannah B.
Really love this product! Great for working out! Gives me a lot of energy and doesn't make me tired after a few hours!
Jazmin R.
La Puente, CA
Este producto es bueno encerio funciona me da mucha energía yno me siento agotada despues de usarla
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't notice anything when I took this. Basically felt like a multivitamin. Not too sure what else to use in place.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
Haven't tried this product, but I heard it was great.
I would like to know, do you have to workout daily to use this product?
Stephanie S.