BY PARADISE HERBS

Dietary Supplement. Ultimate Holistic Extract™ Quality, Purity, Potency. Made The Way Nature Intended! Our Green Coffee Bean is a holistic extract of the highest quality and most potent nature has to offer.  Using a 100% natural extraction method the true essence of the whole raw been is captured therefore retaining all of its active and synergistic constituents in a truly potent holistic full spectrum from the way nature intended.** Our Green Coffee Bean is derived from unroasted, raw coffee beans and naturally contains less than 2 percent caffeine.  The green coffee bean is rich in Chlorogenic acids, which are naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidants. Our Gre. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mark WyattVerified Buyer
Perfect for non-pill swallowers
First time I tried Garcinia Cambogia I got it from Amazon. It was cheap so I did not hesitate to buy it. However I did not see a lot of results. I got really frustrated. Then my friend told me about the product that helped him lose weight and it was no advertising as I saw the difference in my friend. So I decided to give it another try and bought it from Garcinia Cambogia 100 Pure. I love the product as it does what it said it will do! When I received my first order, there was a coupon offered to use. I am loving the results I see. My body changed daily. Thank you so much! Highly recommend anyone wanting to try.
Brianne H.
Its hard to determine whether a diet pill will work or not. I have heard positive outcomes about the green tea diet pills from others.
Ashley W.
Higginsville, MO
You might as well take a multivitamin. this product had absolutely no effect on my weight or energy level.
Kim W.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I like it very I could tell that I lost weight after using it and have told my friends about it !!
marcy w.
manchester, KY
I like herbs, so i think i will try this out soon and give it a whirl. Wish me luck!! Looks good.