HealthWellnessMultivitaminsParadise Herbs
Earth's Blend Superfood Daily Multivitamin, 60 CT

Paradise Herbs Earth's Blend Superfood Daily Multivitamin, 60 CT

by Paradise Herbs

Paradise Herbs Earth's Blend Superfood Daily Multivitamin, 60 CT: Brought to you by Paradise Herbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paradise Herbs Earth's Blend Superfood Daily Multivitamin, 60 CT!
Citrus Hts, CA
My husband and I love this product. It has probiotics in it! It has lots of amazing superfoods and healing herbs! Give this a try! It's very affordable for high quality products. Very effective! We will buy this again for sure. Very healthy product!
At an affordable price, this is a great whole food multivitamin. The size of the pill isn't too big like another brand that I've tried, and it tastes okay too. There's been some multivitamins that taste revolting. Great value.

Looking for your answer?