by Paradise Eximport, Inc.

Hisense Smart TV easily connects to the Internet with built-in WiFi to bring you access to limitless movies, television shows, music, photos, social networking and other multimedia applications with easy-to-use controls.

How reliable are refurbished products?
Start your review of Paradise Eximport, Inc. REFURBISHED 55IN 1080P 120HZ SLIM CLASS LED HDTV - 55K610GW!
4 years agoElmendorf Afb, AK
Refurbished products are always great in my book. I like the definition of the product, and I love shopping at kmart so I would buy.
4 years ago
These are awesome! I currently have a 47 inch television and would love to upgrade to a 55 inch. The clarity looks amazing.
2 years agoHoughton, MI
I love my hisense smart tv its amazing has all the options i need on it. I can go on the internet and has all my apps.
4 years agoSanta Maria, CA
I use this all the time when come from i like the quality of this TV it's worth buying
3 years agoMiami, FL
I love LED Tvs, so I see this I have not doubt. the size is perfect and the colors are great, is to slim that can match in any place of the house, the sound is very good, i wold it was smart and prove it with Netflix, but with my computer work great, and the presentation look perfects.