Paradise Eximport, Inc. Reconditioned Emerson 39 In. 1080P LED TV-LF391EM4

by Paradise Eximport, Inc.

The Emerson LF391EM4 39 1080p 60Hz Class LED HDTV features a brilliant 1080p Full HD picture for your viewing pleasure. Connect up to three HD devices via the provided HDMI ports.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paradise Eximport, Inc. Reconditioned Emerson 39 In. 1080P LED TV-LF391EM4!
How would you rate this product?
a month agofairport, NY
We have an Emerson Television that we received as a gift about 8 years ago. It has been absolutely flawless in the time we have had it. it has moved with us to 4 different homes, has been abused by children, we have lost the remote and use a universal remote and it has been perfect!
3 years agoOrlando, FL
I'm not sure if this is the exact model that I have but it is the same brand. There's no special bells and whistles... It's a pretty straight forward television. It's easy to use and it works very well with High Definition channels. The color is vibrant as well.
3 years agoHANOVER, PA
Paradise Eximport, Inc. Reconditioned Emerson 39 In. 1080P LED TV-LF391EM4 uploaded by Amanda L.
I love this tv! It works amazing, looks amazing, sounds so lifelike. I highly recommend this tv to anyone looking to buy. It is not expensive and can be found at any electronic store including walmart, target, staples etc...
3 years ago
This TV is good. The picture quality is great and overall there's really nothing bad to say. It's good for bedrooms and you can plug in game consoles or whatever you want and it works great.
3 years ago
I got this around 2 years ago, maybe more and so far so good. It's a good sized TV for a bedroom if you like that and even works great as an extra large monitor, which is what my brother usually uses it for
4 years agoSouth El Monte, CA
Never owned a TV this brand but I have to say it is a very good tv. The picture quality is great and screen is a good size. I purchased this TV on black Friday last year and I don't regret it one bit. I love it!
4 years agoSnow camp, NC
Paradise Eximport, Inc. Reconditioned Emerson 39 In. 1080P LED TV-LF391EM4 uploaded by Bridget H.
I love my Emerson tv! I got it a few Christmas's back from my parents and they got it from a #BlackFriday deal for a good price! The picture and sound quality is great! #InfluensterApp
4 years agoBristol, VT
Paradise Eximport, Inc. Reconditioned Emerson 39 In. 1080P LED TV-LF391EM4 uploaded by Cara P.
I love my Emerson TV I bought last year on #BlackFriday! It has amazing picture & sound quality. It still works as good today as the day I bought it πŸ‘πŸ»
4 years agoAvon Park, FL
I got this TV a few Christmas's ago and love it its the perfect size for a bedroom the picture quality is great would recommend
4 years agoHilton, NY
I love my Emerson television. I keep this in my bedroom and the pictures are bright and very clear.