Paradise Eximport, Inc. LG 47IN CLASS 1080P 120HZ LED TV (REFURBISHED)

by Paradise Eximport, Inc.

LG's LN5400 delivers stunning picture quality. With LED backlighting you get amazing brightness, clarity and color detail. With TruMotion 120Hz your action movies and sports will look crystal clear with virtually no motion blur.

Que piensan del precio ?
How much does this run? How much of a difference in price is this versus a new tv?
What does it mean when it says that it was refurbished?
Start your review of Paradise Eximport, Inc. LG 47IN CLASS 1080P 120HZ LED TV (REFURBISHED)!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
Paradise Eximport, Inc. LG 47IN CLASS 1080P 120HZ LED TV (REFURBISHED) uploaded by Amber S.
I love my tv so much. My husband got it for us for Christmas from Walmart 4 years ago. It's clear and I like how it dims with the lighting.. we use to have a small tv maybe like 32 inch. I definitely love my tv lol.
3 years agosan jose , CA
I would love the price on the refurbished TV but I don't want to take on somebody else's problems that they have it's not like they're going to give you a list of the reason it was sent back
3 years agoMiami, FL
Excelente tv tiene un estilo muy lindo es de alta definición, muy accessible en el mercado
3 years agoGoiânia
não tem coisa melhooooooooooooooooor do que uma super televisão e tecnológica para assistir suas novelas e seu futebol