Paradise by Cody Simpson  uploaded by cassaundra mae r.Paradise by Cody Simpson  uploaded by cassaundra mae r.

BY PARADISE BY CODY SIMPSON

• Cody simpson make great music?1 Answers
  • What artists is he similar to? I really like the looks of...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on the album? 14 Answers
Tahreem A.
I was pleasantly surprised when I listened to his album. It was very very good and I really liked it! Cody has a really nice voice and his music is maturing as he's growing. I wouldn't say I'm a superfan but I do like his music quite a lot!
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
I remember back when I used to be his fan. I used to ask for everything that had his face on it. If I was still his fan now I would have certainly bought this and just by looking at the cover I know that he made a long way to come here and that the book would impress a lot of people.
Tiffany S.
Canada
Cody's music has changed a lot throughout the years, but it's all amazing, and I fully support him. I love this album and it's one of my favorites.
Momoo L.
london
Haven't read it but i think i should because i love cody simpson like anything else in the world :) he is an inspiration to us youngsters <3
cassaundra mae r.
Manila,PH
When I first heard his songs I was blown away about his songs. His songs can make girls happy and fall in love with him more and more.
Michaela M.
Brighton, Colorado
What is your favorite song on the album?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
What artists is he similar to? I really like the looks of the album. What kind of music does he produce?
Maria C.
Cody simpson make great music?