Paradise by Cody Simpson  uploaded by cassaundra mae r.Paradise by Cody Simpson  uploaded by cassaundra mae r.

BY PARADISE BY CODY SIMPSON

• Cody simpson make great music?1 Answers
  • What artists is he similar to? I really like the looks of...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on the album? 14 Answers
Ashlie G.
Englewood , FL
I have been a fan since late 2009/early 2010 while COdy was still making youtube videos at his home in Australia. His style has changed quite a lot over the past few years but he always seems to stay original which you can really hear in Paradise. There is a perfect mix of Pop songs and mellow beachy vibe. I really recoment listening to him!
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
Such an underrated artist! He has a great sound that gives you beach-y type vibes. To me each album is a bit different in a way as he was finding his sound but you'll enjoy this one.

My recommendations for listens would be "Summer Shade", "Tears On Your Pillow" and "Got Me Good". I would recommend checking out his other albums and EPs also.

Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I remember back when I used to be his fan. I used to ask for everything that had his face on it. If I was still his fan now I would have certainly bought this and just by looking at the cover I know that he made a long way to come here and that the book would impress a lot of people
Jennifer P.
I waited in line for 4 hours when Cody came to visit a mall in Miami to sign his CD's and to be honest I was not disappointed, he's a wonderful singer and performer and I've been a fan since the moment he was just a youtube sensation. This album is actually pretty amazing if you're into his mellow music style!
Karen H.
Columbus, OH
While this music is definitely geared toward a younger female fan base, I'm definitely a fan. He has a nice vocal range and some serious talent, when he chooses to forgo the autotune and do more acoustic pieces. It's a fun album with definite summer vibes, and worth a listen for a road trip or a beach day.
Shelby B.
Stephanny L.
Los Angeles, CA
I saw Cody Simpson when he opened for Justin Bieber and he really impressed me. I saw him again when he headlined his own tour and I was blown away. I looked up all of his songs after that concert. I really love this album. The songs are so catchy and he has such a lovely voice.
Alyssa B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This kid is honestly AMAZING. at first i thought he sounded really young and not my style but then i kept playing it on repeat and all his other songs on repeat and he started to grow on me. Now i love his songs respect him and think he is awesome!!!
Dena V.
I listened to some of his earlier songs. I've only heard "Standing in China" from this album (which is a bonus track?) because it was promoted and written by Kurt and Max Schneider. But nonetheless he's a pretty talented kid.
Ruhma S.
Owings Mills, MD
I really hope you got that reference, if not its his song All Day which I absolutely love. He has a wide variety of songs so you can play them according to your mood and most of his songs are pretty catchy.
Michaela M.
Brighton, Colorado
What is your favorite song on the album?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
What artists is he similar to? I really like the looks of the album. What kind of music does he produce?
Maria C.
Cody simpson make great music?