Paradise by Cody Simpson  uploaded by cassaundra mae r.Paradise by Cody Simpson  uploaded by cassaundra mae r.

BY PARADISE BY CODY SIMPSON

• Cody simpson make great music?1 Answers
  • What artists is he similar to? I really like the looks of the alb...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on the album? 14 Answers
Ana C.
Ana C.
I remember back when I used to be his fan. I used to ask for everything that had his face on it. If I was still his fan now I would have certainly bought this and just by looking at the cover I know that he made a long way to come here and that the book would impress a lot of people
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Jenison, MI
Very new and up beat. Definitely original and I love that he doesn't really follow everybody else his age that's in the music industry.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
Not a fan but i guess he is ok
Brielle M.
Brielle M.
Millstone Township, NJ
His music is sweet to listen to, my favorite song so far is "Pretty Brown Eyes"
Francis M.
Francis M.
The book was great! I loved every piece of it. Then again it's kind of expected because he is just starting out. Overall an enjoyable read.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Saw him this summer at the big time summer tour he opened for big time rush he sang a whole bunch of these songs love these songs just amazing
Ashlie G.
Ashlie G.
Englewood , FL
I have been a fan since late 2009/early 2010 while COdy was still making youtube videos at his home in Australia. His style has changed quite a lot over the past few years but he always seems to stay original which you can really hear in Paradise. There is a perfect mix of Pop songs and mellow beachy vibe. I really recoment listening to him!
regina s.
regina s.
Brewton, AL
Awsome songs
Toluwani O.
Toluwani O.
Atlanta, GA
This album was amazing ! Cody simpson did a great job and hes really come a long way in like 2 years. I'm so proud to call myself a fan. I've probably replayed this album like 100 times since i bought it.
Kristal T.
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
Such an underrated artist! He has a great sound that gives you beach-y type vibes. To me each album is a bit different in a way as he was finding his sound but you'll enjoy this one.

My recommendations for listens would be "Summer Shade", "Tears On Your Pillow" and "Got Me Good". I would recommend checking out his other albums and EPs also.

Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Brighton, Colorado
What is your favorite song on the album?
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
What artists is he similar to? I really like the looks of the album. What kind of music does he produce?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Cody simpson make great music?