Parachute Pure Coconut Oil 444ml uploaded by Pari D.Parachute Pure Coconut Oil 444ml uploaded by Akanksha I.

BY PARACHUTE #46 in Coconut Oil

Parachute Coconut hair oil brings to you the all-natural goodness of coconut. The important purity makes Parachute Coconut hair oil a premium hair oil. Soaking bottle in hot water can liquefy the oil. Dried coconut, named copra, is pressed and employed... see more...

Parita S.
The best coconut hair oil in the world. Just warm it a little and apply to hair keep it for a minimum of 2 hours and than wash your hair. I usually keep it over night and wash next day morning.
instagram u.
I love this oil and iam using this and same branch since my childhood.... keeps the hair soft and worth the price...
Ivana J.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
This is that one product that was always there in my house, but I never used it! This is the best nourishing and moisturising over-night treatment for dry and damaged hair! I use this every weekend and massage it into my scalp. Some of us just apply the oil and don't massage; it is important to massage your scalp to get the full benefit of using the oil! I keep it over-night and then wash it the next morning for a more moisturised scalp and shinier locks! I sometimes also use it to create DIY scrubs, and it works perfectly!
Tanmayi K.
Pune
I am using parachute coconut oil nearly around 15 years.. Its packaging is handy and doesnt leak also the small size os handy while traveling.. It really nourishes and shines ma hair also soothing smell like coconut and best when warmed and applied night before or just 1 or 2 hr before hairwash.. I do not hav any plans of changing my hair oil so will surelly buy more Parachute Pure Coconut Oil 444ml
Sash N.
Auckland
Amazing results every time!!! I love to use this coconut oil for my hair, due to dry scalp I need to get proper nutrients to all dry areas on my scalp. By just heating up two teaspoon of oil in the microwave and then applying and massaging into my scalp gives my scalp that proper care also making my hair soft and shiny.
Sana Y.
Dammam, Eastern Province
Literally been using this since I was 2. It is an all round product - it works as a moisturizer, as a makeup melter/remover, great for hair and body. I love using this to moisturize my scalp a night before washing my hair. Love it.
Pari D.
Abbasiya, Jleeb al shoukh
If only any brown girl was there who didnt use this! From the time i got hair on my head my parents started using this! And now Im 18 and theres no other coconut oil i have used ever since 😂
Sanjana A.
Manipal
It's a very good oil for conditioning the hair. Heating it for a while and then applying it on the head makes it more effective.
Nikhila C.
Vijayawada
It's good but I don't know why my hair falls whenever I apply this oil. Don't know if it's just me or something with the oil.
Avni P.
The best coconut oil for your hair. Have been using it for years now. A little amount goes long way