BY PARACHUTE

This enriching hair oil provides moisture to frizzy hair to improve it's luster and shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanshika C.
Woodbridge
Grew up using this one! Used it every weekend. Massage it on the scalp and hair. Leave it for a few hours and then shampoo your hair.

It makes your hair moisturized and less frizzy.
I bought mine from Patel Brothers.

I will buy it all the time.
Shraddha A.
Winooski, VT
Again, a duplicate review. Have used it since I was a kid. Moisturizes my hair well. I keep it overnight and wash my hair the next morning.. leaves my hair nicely conditioned.
Hena K.
I don't even know when I first started using this hairoil. It has been there with me for a rally long time. This coconut oil is really very amazing and I love it. It is not too thick just perfect and it helps giving my hair a good shine. Works best for my hair. Simply love this product.
Irina M.
Port Reading
Hello beauties! Now I cannot imagine how I lived without it before, this is pure magic in the bottle. This pure coconut oil has an awesome coconut scent. This oil is solid at room temperature, I melt it in hot water before using. Usually I make an all night hair mask, this is really powerful treatment damaged hair. Also, I usу it at the dry skin on my foot and elbows. The price is cheap and the effectiveness is really high. I recommend it.
Sandhi ⚯.
I love this hair oil! It leaves my hair very soft and silky. It doesn’t have a smell, which I love! The only issue is that during winter it freezes, so it is kind of hard to use it then. When I do use it though, it doesn’t disappoint! Would definitely recommend!!
Amanda S.
Balfour, AR
Been using this coconut hair oil since I was a teenager! It has a nice coconut smell and is ver nurishing. It is inexpensive and works great to keep moisture in the hair. Always a repurchase for me.
Sriya J.
Nellore
Indian hair care secret. It has been with me since I was a baby. It is good for apply-wait-wash use.It improves texture and promotes healthy hair growth . Must have for people who desire fast and healthy hair growth. Can be used on skin and eyelashes too. It gives a smooth and frizz free bounce to your hair. Reduces dandruff if used Luke warm
Hiba T.
Sharjah, Sharjah
All time favorite oil. Best when used hot. Good packaging. I use this twice a week. Leaves hair soft, shining and gives that bounce to your hair after washing. Totally satisfied
Rahat M.
Dubai, Dubai
I have used this product for all my life, just like my mom and grandma has. This is the best coconut oil fir fine and thin hair like mine. Use it in diy hair masks or just massage it in the scalp. I also use a light coating after hair styling.
Amelaripher N.
I’ve been using this oil since I was a child my mom would massage this oil before my bath and have still been doing it and I love this oil.. makes my hair smooth and thick...