BY PARACHUTE

This enriching hair oil provides moisture to frizzy hair to improve it's luster and shine. see more...

• Does anyone use this as a moisturizer? I had a very dry s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Prav B.
South Riding, VA
This hair oil is a staple in an Indian household. As a kid, I didn’t appreciate it when my mom used to make me use the hair oil but now that I’m older I’m grateful for her insistence. I have curly hair which has a tendency to get frizzy and this oil helps keep my hair healthy and moisturized. It helps retain the shine in my hair even though I use heat on it. I would recommend keeping it in for at least an hour as a hair mask before washing at least once a week. If you don’t mind the smell, you can also use it to take frizz. Make sure to use a small amount though because a little goes a long way when you use this as a hair styling product.
lay l.
Kansas City
It’s a really great product if you have weak or stubborn hair. It smells a little but it won’t over power any Perfume you put on. I use this a lot and my hair has gotten stronger and longer. I find this at my local international store.
Noshin A.
Flushing, NY
Excellent coconut oil! It really works for just about anything you can think of: hair care, skin care, cooking, massages, to grow eyelashes/ eyebrows etc. It is truly the best and I will continue to purchase it!
Shraddha A.
Winooski, VT
Again, a duplicate review. Have used it since I was a kid. Moisturizes my hair well. I keep it overnight and wash my hair the next morning.. leaves my hair nicely conditioned.
Harshita S.
Elmhurst
I can rave about this product until the sun sets. It's my HOLY GRAIL. In South Asian and Middle Eastern culture, oiling your hair is a huge part of hair health--it's why our women are known for thick, healthy hair. I've been applying this same brand of coconut oil on my hair since birth, and I wouldn't be able to credit anything else for the health of my hair. I have silky, straight medium brown hair grows 12 inches a year without any split ends. I oil my hair once every two weeks at the least, and I just love it. I have nothing more to add other than everyone should have this product in their house.
Vanshika C.
Woodbridge
Grew up using this one! Used it every weekend. Massage it on the scalp and hair. Leave it for a few hours and then shampoo your hair.

It makes your hair moisturized and less frizzy.
I bought mine from Patel Brothers.

I will buy it all the time.
Sabiha
I always opt for the regular Indian coconut oil. Works well and keeps your hair hydrated. But a pain to wash out and I’m not a fan of the scent at all. I recently found a better parachute option called “Gold Parachute” which smells amazing and isn’t sticky and stinky like this one.
Vasavi G.
Been using this on my hair all my life and will probably use for rest of my life. Works well as a makeup remover too
Iqra B.
Muttrah
Literally, i love this oil. I  always use it before take a shower . My hairs look so smooth and silky after using it .This is the best hair oil I have ever used. I have been using it since my childhood. It actually gives strength to hair, stop hair fall and makes hair growth even faster. It will make your hair long, strong and silky as well. You can use it in so many ways as well
Hena K.
I don't even know when I first started using this hairoil. It has been there with me for a rally long time. This coconut oil is really very amazing and I love it. It is not too thick just perfect and it helps giving my hair a good shine. Works best for my hair. Simply love this product.
Shabnam A.
New Delhi
Does anyone use this as a moisturizer? I had a very dry skin earlier, that time I used it very much. What about you?