Parachute Coconut Oil, 67.6-Ounce uploaded by Lisa m.Parachute Coconut Oil, 67.6-Ounce uploaded by Avian G.

BY PARACHUTE #34 in Coconut Oil

Parachute Coconut hair oil brings to you the natural goodness of coconut. The essential purity makes Parachute Coconut hair oil a premium hair oil. Soaking bottle in hot water can liquefy the oil. Dried coconut, called copra, is pressed and used to... see more...

• Does this brand have a smell? is it just for hair?3 Answers
  • Is this brand of oil good for multipurpose for example is...2 Answers
satinder k.
Elk grove, CA
Love my Indian coconut oil. I use this day before I have to wash my hair. Its really good treatment for dry hair and for hair growth. So good for even dry skin . use as moisturizer. Use as makeup remover. So many benefits for this oil
Rafia A.
Coconut oil is the best investment for your overall health. I use this for:
-my hair(hot oil treatments twice a week-leaves my hair silky/shiny)
-my teeth(oil pulling every single day while in the shower-mouth feels fresh/clean)
-as a makeup remover(really helps to take EVERYTHING off without having to rub excessively)
-my skin(especially on my feet to avoid having cracked heels during the wintertime)

This bottle will last you a very long time and is affordable.
Z K.
We've all heard people raving about coconut oils. This is the one I've used and I must say it keeps coconut oil standing tall and proud. I had dried damaged hair that was unmanageable so I would just put it up in a bun. People suggested coconut oil so I bought this.
My hair felt soft and more manageable after the first use.
I also use it for hot oil treatment.
It does take a couple of washes to completely wash off but that's no big deal.

I do recommend this coconut oil brand. Hope it suits your hair too.
Cerrah C.
Apple Valley, CA
I have recently fallen into this fad of trying essential oils to replace the harsh chemicals in regular everyday products. I must say as a product coconut oil is very versatile. I use this product regularly in place of lotion as well as a conditioner. I have yet to use it as a "pull" which requires to use this as an oral agent in whitening. Although, when using this you should use caution. The aroma can be a bit overpowering but well worth its smell. My hair and skin have never felt or appeared healthier. this product is so great I recently went for the largest bottle to make home cleaning and beauty solvents. It can save you money on simple cleaning items.
Nay T.
For health and beauty, this is the absolute best coconut oil you can get. It's pure and unrefined to the point where there's still a mild coconut scent and taste, unlike some of the cheaper American label coconut oils you more often find in the grocery store. The bottle does get in the way because the oil solidifies pretty quickly, but this is a non-issue so long as you keep it near a warm surface.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
The holy grail of hair oils! I am Indian and this brand is very popular in India, so I grew up using this. It is such a good investment and an amazing product to buy! My grandmother, mom and all the women in my family still use this. It is fantastic. This WILL make your hair grow strong, smooth and healthy! Any cold pressed pure coconut oil will work. So I recommend it all.

Stay beautiful, xoxo.
Alolika
Madhuri P.
This coconut oil is very versatile! I mostly used it for my hair! But recently I have been using it on my face. I only use 1-4 drops and use it if my face is dry or to even remove make up. I love this product! Probably have been using it for over 20 years
Lauren D.
Tifton , Ga
I recently was browsing through Pinterest and notice all the 50 amazing things coconut oil does for you. I got myself some and I now use it for everything. I use it for hair, skin care, weight-loss, and etc. I feel like I've been seeing results!
Kim M.
Saint Rose, LA
Coconut Oil is my holy grail of holy grail's. I use this for everything. For cooking, moisturizing my body and sealing my hair. I am never without coconut oil. I like this brand but I also purchase the Swanson brand online as well.
Alina H.
Woodstock, GA
It's awesome! It's great for your hair, skin and cooking. I have very dry skin so after I take a shower I rub some coconut oil on my skin. It's also a great conditioner.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this brand have a smell? is it just for hair?
Damira S.
Is this brand of oil good for multipurpose for example is it good for cooking and also beauty uses like hair and skin?