Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsPaqui
Tortilla Chips, Haunted Ghost Pepper, 55 Ounce (Haunted Ghost pepper, 2 PACK)

by Paqui

Paqui - Tortilla Chips Haunted Ghost Pepper - 5.5 oz. (154 g) Pack Of 2 Flavor: Haunted Ghost pepper |Size: 2 PACK Paqui - Tortilla Chips Haunted Ghost Pepper - 5.5 oz. (154 g) Paqui Haunted Ghost Pepper Tortilla Chips are light, crispy, and freakin'...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paqui Tortilla Chips, Haunted Ghost Pepper, 5.5 Ounce (Haunted Ghost pepper, 2 PACK)!
Erika M.
Yukon, OK
Paqui Tortilla Chips, Haunted Ghost Pepper, 5.5 Ounce (Haunted Ghost pepper, 2 PACK) uploaded by Erika M.
My family and I love spicy food and it is my first time eating these tortilla chips. Its appearance is like any regular nacho but if it contains ghost pepper it is 7 times more spicy than hot chitos or the ones you have tried. I only reached 5 chips and it is really tempting. Perfect for parties, in addition to gluten gree and gmo.We so surprised and love them. Look for it in your supermarket or on Amazon. Definitely I will purchase again.
Ashley W.
KA-POW. The first time I came across this bag of chips I thought, “hm, those look interesting” I began to read the little blurb on the back (definitely something I actually do upon finding new brands / companies ) and thought to myself “right up my alley”. I’m someone who prefers the spicier side of foods in general - but boy, are these something serious. Initially got two bags, but after the first one I quickly realized it’s called haunted ghost pepper for a reason, the heat in this little bag surely doesn’t disappoint, I wasn’t crying my eyes out or screaming for water, but for someone who enjoys the spicy on almost everything - these definitely didn’t disappoint.
Sam F.
Las Vegas , NV
Super spicy but not much flavor. The kids begged to get them because of some sort of challenge, they were so spicy not one of the could finish an entire chip. Thankfully I had a nice refreshing drink to wash it down. Never buying them again! Haha!
Nicole J.
San Diego
I am a HUGE fan of spicy foods. Nothing is ever spicy enough. These are the best and spiciest chips I’ve been able to find at the grocery store. I love them.
Jorge D.
This fiery product is not for the faint of heart. A serious spice that requires an iron stomach and some pain tolerance in order to truly enjoy. 4/5 due to its limited availability but I would recommend them to any serious chili heads who grow tired of the flaming hot pretendersPaqui Tortilla Chips, Haunted Ghost Pepper, 5.5 Ounce (Haunted Ghost pepper, 2 PACK)
Liza H.
Gilbert, AZ
Love these chips. I was looking for a very spicy chip and I think I found them. Can’t find that many that are super spicy. They are great with sour cream based dips. The only issue I have with them are some have a lot more spices stuck on them so some chips end up overly salty.
Kaitlin S.
Lakewood, CA
I'm a huge fan of spicy chips but these chips are so hot they're basically not edible. Make sure you have tons of liquids to go with it.
Darius H.
Kannapolis, NC
Get ready to feel a delicious burn. Haha! Love these chips. First time eating these chips and I fell in love. Would highly recommend. Great price

Looking for your answer?