Papyrus bold Butterfly

by PAPYRUS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Papyrus bold Butterfly!
Angie O.
Papyrus bold Butterfly uploaded by Angie O.
I cannot emphasize enough just how BEAUTIFUL the intricate detail is on this card, not to mention how well the colors complement each other. Loved it!!!
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Papyrus bold Butterfly uploaded by Tina B.
I received this PAPYRUS 3D looking birthday gift card, in my Influenster Voxbox to try FREE, Providing a thorough REVIEW of the item. I love nature & butterflies🦋 remind me of childhood, so this card was pleasant to see!!! I don't have anyone to gift this card to right now, but it is a beauty & would look nice even if placed in a small frame. For the $9.95 price, I probably wouldn't purchase these cards, purely because I see most people look quick, then throw them away. Unless they would choose what I would do & save the Pretty cards for a frame, to hang up on a wall or place on a table of some sort. I also appreciate that these cards are made with thick cardstock & the envelope was lined with a beautiful blueish/purple Metallic color AND even came with a Golden Hummingbird Seal for the Envelope. VERY FANCY indeed! 😁
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Papyrus bold Butterfly uploaded by danielle A.
I received this beautiful greeting card from influenster for review . I think there is no room for improvement and the card is beautiful. Would definitely recommend
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
Papyrus bold Butterfly uploaded by Jackie B.
I absolutely love this beautiful card! I have enjoyed seeing all the posts of cards from my fellow influencers. All the cards were so pretty! However, when I opened my box , I realized that my card had been damaged during the delivery process. One of the top wings had fallen off. I immediately opened it, and tried to find the a way to attach it back to the card. Then, I stopped myself. This card is absolutely beautiful with or without the wing. It’s doesn’t have to be like all the other cards, as it is it’s own card. Just a little reminder that everyone is beautiful in their own unique way , regardless of any damage that they have from “delivery”! The message on the inside was the icing on the cake, “Wishing you a beautiful birthday”. I would definitely recommend this card AS IS 🤗
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Papyrus bold Butterfly uploaded by Kellen H.
Papyrus bold Butterfly uploaded by Kellen H.
I love how it looks beautiful and expensive! Giving this to a friend or family member would be so perfect! It looks so colorful and the person you give it to will most likely keep it as a keepsake! I would love to purchase this for all my love ones! They will surely love it and appreciate it so much!I just notice a wing is off! It was broken when it arrived! I thought it was a flower at the bottom! Oops!
Karen O.
LA
Papyrus bold Butterfly uploaded by Karen O.
I received this item for free from influenster for review purposes. These greeting cards are such great quality! The focus graphic on the front is so detailed and beautiful. The one I received had gems and glitter very beautifully placed. The inside has a little thoughtful message and it has tons of room for your personal message. It also contains a gold seal for the outside of the envelope, which gives it a elegant finishing touch. I would recommend to anyone that loves giving beautiful, detailed and esthetically pleasing greeting cards for any holiday.
Kelly F.
Papyrus bold Butterfly uploaded by Kelly F.
I received this card for review from Influenster. it's A Papyrus card sung it's absolutely beautiful. It has a 3-D effect that sits the butterfly up of f the card itself. The sentiment on the inside is general birthday wish... which makes it great to give to anybody. I recommend this line highly.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Papyrus bold Butterfly uploaded by Marsha J.
Papyrus bold Butterfly uploaded by Marsha J.
I was so impressed with the quality of this card in #complimentaryvoxbox for #womensempowerment. I definitely try to to buy items from smaller businesses that are owned by women. I want my daughters and granddaughter to see they can do anything they set their mind to. This is a wonderful company. @Papyrus, @Influenster, #EmpoweredByPapyrus, #WomensEmpowermentVoxBox and #complimentary
Yamon A.
Albany, NY
Papyrus bold Butterfly uploaded by Yamon A.
I love how beautiful it is, it is neat and very nice card! Impressive quality and I do recommend it for especially Mother’s Day, it is lovely to get for women. I’m so glad that I get it and it is butterfly and I feel like a better fly in my collection!
Julia S.
Saint Helens, OR
Papyrus bold Butterfly uploaded by Julia S.
This gorgeous card is perfect for gift giving. There is amazing attention to detail. My card came slightly damaged but I was able to mend it myself. I was a little disappointed but glad it was an easy fix. I loved giving this card and would love to receive [email protected] do pretty too.

Looking for your answer?