Pappys Pappy's Choice Seasoning (5 oz) uploaded by claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.Pappys Pappy's Choice Seasoning (5 oz) uploaded by Sam R.

BY PAPPYS

Jennifer S.
Auburn, CA
We Love This product
Its very versatile and can do beef , pork, chicken. Have not tried it on fish...Yet
Best application for me so far is when I make my Barrel Chicken BBQ
Belinda  B.
This is really good! I like to put this on my hamburgers and cook them, it has really great flavoring. The pricing is affordable also. I recommend anyone to try this out also. It's good for all kinds of meat; fish, pork, beef.
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
One of the best seasonings to be on the shelve s ,it has an amazing taste! Specially for tried tip! I highly recommend this seasoning!!!! 🐷
Tamika H.
Sacramento, CA
I use this a lot on my chicken. My boyfriend introduced this seasoning to me when I ran out of my usual seasonings. I'm glad I did lol.
Sam R.
This is good to put on meat for BBQing this is the best seasoning choice to pick its gives great and wonderful flavor
Helen Y.
Danville, IL
Great product. Tasty and affordable seasoning. Perfect addition to any barbeque with family and friends.
Cindy C.
Where can this be bought ? It cant be found anywhere
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
what can you season with this product?
VE1204551Mildred v.
Doral, FL
Does anybody know if I Can get this product in South America, Specifically in Venezuela?