BY PAPPYS

32 oz (2 pounds) Professional Pack of Pappy's Choice Seasoning. Great for seasoning Santa Maria style Tri-Tips and other meats. PAPPY SAYS, "Use this source of juice trapping flavor on all; Beef (Ribs, Steaks, Roasts), Prime Rib, Pork, Chicken, Turkey,... see more...

Mara G.
Fresno, CA
During our #backyardbash we use this on our BBQ Tri-tip, being from California, and it's made here in my town, we grew up on the awesome flavors of Pappys, for those of you that are not in an area you can buy it, it's available online too! My husband loved it so much when he was stationed at Fort Hood, Texas, he mail ordered it often, because he couldn't find it.
Cristie G.
Pappys is very yummy!! It's perfect for chicken! It gives the chicken the perfect taste. It's not to salty or bitter or does it have to much paprika. I can buy this at my local grocerystore and I appreciate that.
Janie A.
We love Pappys Pappy's Choice Seasoning, it goes great with chicken and threw it in a couple other meals and had the best taste and seasonings! We've used this multiple times and would recommend this to anyone!
Brittney M.
We literally have about 4 bottles of this at a time in our house! we season our potatos, meat, rice, everything really with this stuff! me and my mom call it "carne asada seasoning" since we use it on that alot
Yes G.
I love pappy's seasoning. It my preference in meat flavoring. I feel like when you use this brand you don't need to add any other seasonings it's perfect, delicious
erika a.
Pappys seasoning oh my goodness makes good taste really good. I love using it on my food all the time. I would really recommend it to anyone who loves food!
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
One of the best seasonings that are universal! You can even use pappy's for your french fries!! Just dust them on top!
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
I use this spices on my chicken . i make it roasted chicken with rice and hint of that spices i love it so much
Fabiola L.
Muy buen sasonador excelente para dar un buen sabor y ese toque eapecial a nuestar comida
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
Love love using this seasoning when I cook give the food lots and lots of flavor must try
Desiree T.
Does anyone know if this product is only sold in California? I've recently moved to Texas and cannot find it anywhere. It's my favorite seasoning so I'm really bummed out:(
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Where can you purchase?? Is it for chicken or red meat?

Amazon