Papermate/Sanford Flair Felt and Porous Point Pens Felt Tip Pen, 12 uploaded by Ashley E.Papermate/Sanford Flair Felt and Porous Point Pens Felt Tip Pen, 12 uploaded by Yahaira R.Papermate/Sanford Flair Felt and Porous Point Pens Felt Tip Pen, 12 uploaded by Fatima V.

BY PAPERMATE

Plastic collar prevents tip fraying Ideal for everyday writing and drawing. Bright, vivid ink glides on smoothly and dries in a flash to resist smearing, blobbing and skipping. Felt tip provides bold and expressive lines that stand out on the page. The sleek barrel tapers at the base to give you superior comfort and control. A click-seal cap keeps your tip fresh and moist and includes a metal pocket clip for easy carrying. Water-based ink won't bleed through paper. Comfortable grip lets you write with ease. Acid free for archival use. Nonrefillable. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) Flair(R) Porous-Point Pens, 1.0mm, Medium Point, Assorted Barrel, Assorted Ink, Pack Of 12 is one of many Porous Point Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Do these bleed through paper? I want to use them for my p...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a pen to use for grading student ...1 Answers
  • How long does the ink last? I purchased something similar...2 Answers
robin k.
Loveland, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these. i love the color selection they have. i love how long they last me and how they don’t smear at all. i would definitely recommend these. they aren’t expensive at all. which is a definite plus
Eva T.
Norman, OK
This is my favorite felt-tip pen for writing and marking up planners and such. The colors are very bright and pigmented but they almost never bleed through the paper. It's not a super fine tip but it's small enough to write on loose leaf paper. I tend to press down on pens pretty hard, so with these pens the tip tends to get worn down faster than they run out of ink - but even with that issue, they still last a super long time. And they come in a ton of beautiful colors. Definitely recommended.
Katie T.
Lexington, TN
As a teacher, these are my go to markers throughout the day! They are perfect for anchor charts, interactive notebooks, mind mapping, and everything else in the classroom! They don’t bleed through to the next page like sharpies do! Would definitely recommend to all of my friends!
Camarin S.
i use these pens EVERY DAY at school! they are my holy grail. i use them to make my notes vibrant and pretty so i can study better. i started school Aug 25, 2016 and they i just now running out of ink. and its Jan 18, 2017. thats pretty amazing.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
I love these pens they are the best for note taking and back go school. They kind of bleed with a heavy hand but very important for school and my best essential pens I have. I recommend for high school and college. Very affordable for the colors and quality they offer.
Ciara B.
I love these markers!!! My high school math teacher used these and I fell in live with them way back when. I write fairly "large" and i love markers so these skinny ones are great!

And they are Papermate brand!! I like these markers because its an alternative to the G2 gel pens for me
These Papermate / Sanford Flair Felt and Porous Point Pens Felt Tip Pen, 12 are we buenisimos are a type of markers fine tip pen I love pra to draw and draw lines with different colors, that if it covers enough colors to suit all tastes, they are inexpensive and are available anywhere
Colleen F.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I absolutely love these pens! They come in several different bright and bold colors. They write smoothly and don't dry out very easily. I use these pens to color-code my planner and they are definitely my go-to. I would definitely recommend these pens!
Gabby G.
The best pens for planners! I put them in a cute bag in my purse and LOVE filling out my planner and making lists with them. One was a bit bleedy but I don't use that color much and it hasn't bothered me. They don't bleed through in my planner but the paper is a bit thicker.
Elaine L.
Kernersville, NC
My favorite pens! I'm a teacher, and these are the only pens I use. The colors are so vibrant and they last a long time. Only thing I don't like are a few of the lighter colors (yellow...) that are too light to see. Don't really use those.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
How long does the ink last? I purchased something similar but a different brand and it only lasted for a couple of months.
Erica W.
Do these bleed through paper? I want to use them for my planner but don't want to see what I did Friday of last week when trying to plan Tuesday of next week.
Kristie C.
I have been looking for a pen to use for grading student work. Do these flair pens bleed through the paper like sharpies?