Papermate/Sanford Correction Tape DryLine Mini, Blue/Purple

by Papermate/sanford

Write over corrections instantly - now in fun colors! Compact size is ideal for planners, purses and backpacks. Applies dry for instant corrections with no mess. Side application improves visibility for precise corrections. Paper Mate Correction Fluid & Tape part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) Liquid Paper(R) DryLine(R) Mini Fashion Correction Tape, 1 Line x 197in, Blue/Green, Pack Of 2 is one of many Correction Tape available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Papermate/Sanford Correction Tape DryLine Mini, Blue/Purple!
How would you rate this product?
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite type of white out. It's very easy to control and is very precise when covering a specific mistake. Also no drying time makes it more efficient.
Belfair, WA
I've been using this for years. I love to handwrite, so it works pretty well for me. However, you have to kind of get the hang of using this. Cha-cha!