BY PAPERMATE/SANFORD #23 in Writing

Exceptional writing comfort and control Soft grip provides added comfort. Unique over-molded rubber grip for exceptional writing comfort and control. Side lead advance allows for an efficient writing experience. Centrally located click-advance button lets you easily advance the lead without releasing your hold of the pencil. Jumbo twist-up eraser advances with ease. Features a jumbo twist eraser that is 6 1/2 times larger than standard pencil erasers. Retractable and refillable for continued use. Paper Mate Pencils part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) ClearPoint(TM) Mechanical Pencil, 0.7mm, Blue is one of many Mechanical Pencils available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jaymee H.
I just bought this pencil not too long ago so I'm still getting used to it, but i mainly use this to sketch and so far i'm liking how it's making my drawings come out. I like that the button to push out lead isn't too low profile so you risk accidentally bumping it. However, the eraser on this is not great at all, every time I erase it just winds it back down.
Yahaira  R.
San Diego, CA
Perfect for school and last a long time! Been using them in high school and still good for college. A little expensive but they have lasted me awhile and doesn't break the lead easily at or get lead stuck easily in the pencil
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
These have and always will be my favorite pencils! They last forever because they are very durable. I love the fun colors that you get and also the eraser is amazing! I know they're expensive for mechanical pencils, but they are well worth the money in my opinion.
Chelsea G.
I typically buy a 2-pack of these a year, even in my adulthood with no classes! I search the entire stock for a pink and green one. (My favorite colors.) I love that they have a rubber grip to rest your fingers on and prevent those calluses. Also, the twistable eraser is huge, effective, and replaceable. I won't even lend them out because I am afraid I won't get it back. You will not regret this purchase. So affordable too!
Cassandra S.
This was my favorite utensil in school!! I hated regular pencils so I always had a two pack of these in high school. Loved how cheap they were and how long the lead replacements lasted. The grip was my favorite because it had to be comfy to write A LOT of things in class. If I was still using pencils it would be here hands down. If you haven't tried these you are missing out on the best mechanical pencils on the market.
Shannon R.
Kittery, ME
These are my go to pencils for school. I love that the eraser is huge and lasts a long time. It erases well and doesn't smudge or rip the paper. The button on the side makes advancing rhe lead so easy, and doesn't require moving the pencil around like normal mechanical pencils. The colors are fun as well, and you can fit a decent amount of lead inside, so tou don't have to refill as often.
Highly recommend these if yoy like mechanical pencils.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA
I love these mechanical pencils. I've been buying a new two-pack every school year for the last few years and they've never fail me. If I don't lose one, I can usually get away with using one pencil all year or even longer. Usually the little clip is the first thing to go but the pencil works great without it!
I started using these mechanical pencils maybe 4or 5 years. Ever since I started using them I haven't stopped. I hate having to get up and down to sharpen a pencil and having shaving everywhere. They write smoothly, last long and are strong. I had the same pencil for 3 years before I accidentally stepped on it. I simply replaced the lead it lasted weeks. I keep one in every bag.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
This is my absolutely FAVORITE mechanical pencils. I have been using this type for almost 8 years. They last an incredibly long time. The pencils do not wear out. The work well for drawing, taking notes and taking test on scantron. They come in super cute colors. And fit so well. They are the only pencils I use for school. They can be expensive, but a fantastic investment.
Allison W.
Bismarck, ND
These are the best mechanical pencils I have ever used and are definitely my go to for back to school! They fit very comfortably in my hand. I absolutely love the retractable eraser as it is much longer and lasts longer than other mechanical pencil erasers. I also love that you don't even have to move your hand to release more lead; just simply press your thumb!
Jess W.
Do these write better then bic
Victoria F.