Papermate/Sanford Ballpoint Retractable Pens Pen Ballpoint Profile uploaded by Jennifer W.Papermate/Sanford Ballpoint Retractable Pens Pen Ballpoint Profile uploaded by Kaylie w.Papermate/Sanford Ballpoint Retractable Pens Pen Ballpoint Profile uploaded by Danielle A.

BY PAPERMATE/SANFORD

Unites the smooth feeling of a gel pen with a quick-drying, super-bold ink! Pen writes bold strokes that get noticed. Soft grip for comfort and control. Translucent barrel lets you easily monitor the ink supply. Retractable feature preserves ink when not in use. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) Profile(TM) Retractable Ballpoint Pens, 1.4mm, Bold Point, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Inks, Pack Of 4 is one of many Retractable Ballpoint Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Monserrat R.
Ontario, Ca
I love these pens. These pens have been my go to pens for several years. I hold my pens closer to the tip with a tight grip. It really helps that these pens have the cushion. It prevents me from getting callous on my hands. I tends to press down hard when I write and these pens glide so smoothly that I don't have an issue with the ink showing smoothly. Love how the have different colors as well. Its really helpful when taking notes because in my notes each colors means a different thing.
Megan W.
I really like these pens. They are ballpoint and glide easily over paper. They don't typically smudge as the ink dries fairly quickly. They are affordable and they also come in a wide variety of colors. I am a nurse and go through pens fairly quickly and these are my favorite type to use.
Kelsey S.
These will forever be a back to school favorite!! Most "fun colored" pens are crazy high priced, and aren't worth it, but these definitely are. The pricing is reasonable, the packaging is great, and I love the way they write!!! They dry quick and don't leave any smears. Recommend 10/10!
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
These are one of my fave #backtoschool products. They are colorful bright and seem to last forever. I'm obsessed with my notes being beautiful and coordinated so what better way than using pens like these. Not to mention they have the clip so easy to clip onto a notebook also
Misty Y.
York, Pa
These are my all time favorite school must have! They are inexpensive, easy to write with and come in a fun variety of colors. Some gel pens don't write smoothly, but these are wonderful! A MUST HAVE for all your school kids. They make writing notes way more fun!
Swati N.
Canton, MI
These pens are an essential for me during the school year! Not only do I take notes with these, but I use them in my planner and anything else I need to write. Color is essential to memorize notes in college and these pens work the best! Definitely recommended!
Kaylie w.
Arvada, CO
I recently purchased the new paper mate gel pens in the 12 pack. I am absolutely loving these pens!! They do dry very quickly and have no smearing and it makes for a very good stress relieving activity. Would definitely recommend!
Arely T.
Buy these every year for school and love how it lasts me pretty much the whole school year. Usually only pens I ever purchase because of how smooth it is when writing and they're super easy to work with.
Danielle A.
Apollo Beach, FL
I love finding a great pen. This is my favorite by far. It writes smooth and clean. I love the colors, they give my desk a little punch of personality.
Kylie  B.
These pens have such fun colors to liven up boring notes. They also write incredibly smooth and nicely.