Papermate Write Bros. Medium Stick Pens in Red (9323464)-10/Pack uploaded by DORA R.Papermate Write Bros. Medium Stick Pens in Red (9323464)-10/Pack uploaded by Meg D.

BY PAPERMATE

Red ink 10 pack Medium point pens Guaranteed to write every time Reliability and smooth writing at an affordable price Pen for home and office use see more...

DORA R.
We use paper mate at work to mark down our merchandise, we love it!!! , accesible to buy, keep our controlable expenses low, we buy them at steeples, we love them, it is easy to handle in harry markdown sundays
Bella P.
I really like these pens because they're affordable and good for school since it's easy to lose them. They write well, only stopping up every now and then. They smudge if you write too fast too which is a definite downside but I'd still recommend them. They run out quickly if you let them dry out so make sure you cap them every time you finish using one
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
I love these pens they are cheap and work well. I am constantly losing my pens and I hate spending a bunch of money on them so these are great for me. I love that they come in different colors. I like using the red for writing my lists. Makes me feel like it is more important.
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
Paper Mate has been around for as long as I can remember! I used them as a child, and now my children use them! They are super effective and affordable. Pens are usually a must have for school, and with such a great price, is highly recommend this brand👍🏼👍🏼
Meg D.
Republic, MO
These are my favorite pen to write with. They write very smoothly. They are easy to grip, and they don't leave my hand feeling cramped. I use this brand everyday at work, and I wouldn't want to use any other brand.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
My boyfriend uses these pens a lot to correct certain documents he’s revising for work. This is his go to box of pens and he says they last a while.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
I love these pens. They write very smoothly and last forever. They're very cheap in price for such great quality!
Hailey A.
These are really affordable and a great product. They are super easy to use and don’t dry up that fast