Papermate Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen -PAP1953047

by Paper Mate

InkJoy Gel pen offers brighter and bolder colors than ever and a premium ink system for super-smooth ink that delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing. Specifically designed for the highest levels of comfort and style, it features a premium barrel design with a full body length grip and metallic accents throughout the pen. It integrates a translucent window that matches the grip color and a modern clip that is uniquely designed to look like it's floating.

What is your favorite color?
Start your review of Papermate Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen -PAP1953047!
How would you rate this product?
Raven K.
Avon
Papermate Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen -PAP1953047 uploaded by Raven K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These pens are amazing, they have lasted me almost the whole year. They are bright and colorful and are very smooth writing with no clumps
Clemonse L.
Review for Black color only: I love this pen. As a smooth-writing pen aficionado, I was jazzed to find this in an empty conference room at my work one day. So jazzed that I've continued buying these now. These write so smoothly with a very small point and even the click open and close is satisfying. 10/10 will buy again.
Mara H.
Fairbank, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite pen!! This is literally the best pen for anyone left handed. It is gel, writes smoothly, and dries almost immediately - meaning less smudging! The pens are definitely worth the price and I would recommend them to everyone (especially lefties 😉)!
Alaina B.
Hanford, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I won’t write with any other pen! They are so smooth and they last forever! I also love that they don’t explode when the gel is running out. The colors are fun and they all show up well on paper. Extremely happy with these!
salena S.
Chesterfield
Purchased at: Walmart
The best pen I’ve ever had. They don’t smear and they take a while to run out of ink. The only pens I use.