Papermate PAP-1953511 Pen, gel, inkjoy,0.7mm, pe uploaded by Jenn S.Papermate PAP-1953511 Pen, gel, inkjoy,0.7mm, pe uploaded by Jenn S.Papermate PAP-1953511 Pen, gel, inkjoy,0.7mm, pe uploaded by Jenn S.See all 4 photos

BY PAPERMATE

Papermate PAP-1953511 Pen, gel, inkjoy,0.7mm, pe see more...

Photos (4)
Sara L.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
Oct. 5, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Papermate PAP-1953511 Pen, gel, inkjoy,0.7mm, pe
I loved this pen for awhile! But, it seemd to run out of ink super quick, but more importantly it is no longer smooth. I did use it quite a bit writing "thank you" cards so maybe I actually wore out the tip. But it seemed quick, and I can still see ink in the clear cartridge area. So I'm not sure what's up with it. I would still buy it again because before it acted funny, it was awesome!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Flint, MI
I honestly never thought that I would love a gel pen so much, but I cannot live without it now that I've used it. It is my go to pen for everything. It doesn't smear, it glides so easily and its so comfortable in your hand. I LOVE it!! I love the variety of colors available. They are a little pricey but definitely well worth it.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Orange, CA
Sept. 23, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Papermate PAP-1953511 Pen, gel, inkjoy,0.7mm, pe
I LOVE these pens!! my go to pens are typically ball point medium tip, but once I tried these pens, I was in LOVE!! They write smoothly and the variety of colors they are available in is great!! Thank you Papermate for making such and enJOYable pen!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Roseville, MI
I think I could be addicted to these pens. I keep having to have one in my hand at all times. I have almost every color and am always on the look out for more
Bree F.
Bree F.
I love these pens so much, seriously so comfortable in your hand and so smooth while it's writing.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
April 17, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Papermate PAP-1953511 Pen, gel, inkjoy,0.7mm, pe
This is the best pen I've ever used. It writes like butter and the size of the barrel feels great in the hand. I also love that it dries quickly and is fairly inexpensive for a pack. Considering the quality, I don't mind paying $20 for a pack of 12. I use it religiously in my erin condren planner and it turns out beautifully.
Raquel D.
Raquel D.
March 22, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: Papermate PAP-1953511 Pen, gel, inkjoy,0.7mm, pe
Best gel pen ever!!! Smooth, no skipping and bold. Every time someone borrows this pen, I have to remember to get it back because they always want to walk away with it - it's honestly that smooth. I was hesitant to purchase them at first because gel pens have a very bad reputation in my opinion but this does not perform like old gel pens at all. Get it!
Karley B.
Karley B.
Berlin, NJ
April 5, 2017, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Papermate PAP-1953511 Pen, gel, inkjoy,0.7mm, pe
I love these pens they are great! I'm on my second one and they seem to be running out of ink super quickly. The ink seems to be full but it will run out in the middle of my sentence that I'm writing and it drives me crazy. I don't know if I just got a bad pack maybe. I'll definitely buy again though! They work great for me before the ink gets funny!
Connie H.
Connie H.
Geismar, LA
April 20, 2017, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Papermate PAP-1953511 Pen, gel, inkjoy,0.7mm, pe
LOVE these pens! I was hesitant of purchasing, but I am so glad I did. They write so smooth and the ink dries quickly. Need all the colors!
Tamika V.
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC
March 7, 2017, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Papermate PAP-1953511 Pen, gel, inkjoy,0.7mm, pe
I love these pens and the different varieties of colors they come in. This pen writes smoothly and vibrantly.