BY PAPERMATE

Papermate PAP-1953511 Pen, gel, inkjoy,0.7mm, pe see more...

Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I loved this pen for awhile! But, it seemd to run out of ink super quick, but more importantly it is no longer smooth. I did use it quite a bit writing "thank you" cards so maybe I actually wore out the tip. But it seemed quick, and I can still see ink in the clear cartridge area. So I'm not sure what's up with it. I would still buy it again because before it acted funny, it was awesome!
Tiffany W.
Flint, MI
I honestly never thought that I would love a gel pen so much, but I cannot live without it now that I've used it. It is my go to pen for everything. It doesn't smear, it glides so easily and its so comfortable in your hand. I LOVE it!! I love the variety of colors available. They are a little pricey but definitely well worth it.
Laura P.
Orange, CA
I LOVE these pens!! my go to pens are typically ball point medium tip, but once I tried these pens, I was in LOVE!! They write smoothly and the variety of colors they are available in is great!! Thank you Papermate for making such and enJOYable pen!
Elizabeth D.
Roseville, MI
I think I could be addicted to these pens. I keep having to have one in my hand at all times. I have almost every color and am always on the look out for more
Bree I.
I love these pens so much, seriously so comfortable in your hand and so smooth while it's writing.
Michelle s.
These pens are like writing with a silk. They're so smooth and silky and don't smear at all. I love the grip on them also it makes it very easy to write. I am constantly writing due to my Young Living business and these make my job so much more simple . The ink is also very professional and deep looking. I will continue to buy these pens even though they are $2 each. 🤣🤣 They are just that good. Take it from a pen addict. I am obsessed with pens..
Jenn S.
This is the best pen I've ever used. It writes like butter and the size of the barrel feels great in the hand. I also love that it dries quickly and is fairly inexpensive for a pack. Considering the quality, I don't mind paying $20 for a pack of 12. I use it religiously in my erin condren planner and it turns out beautifully.
Raquel D.
Best gel pen ever!!! Smooth, no skipping and bold. Every time someone borrows this pen, I have to remember to get it back because they always want to walk away with it - it's honestly that smooth. I was hesitant to purchase them at first because gel pens have a very bad reputation in my opinion but this does not perform like old gel pens at all. Get it!
Karley B.
Berlin, NJ
I love these pens they are great! I'm on my second one and they seem to be running out of ink super quickly. The ink seems to be full but it will run out in the middle of my sentence that I'm writing and it drives me crazy. I don't know if I just got a bad pack maybe. I'll definitely buy again though! They work great for me before the ink gets funny!
Connie H.
Geismar, LA
LOVE these pens! I was hesitant of purchasing, but I am so glad I did. They write so smooth and the ink dries quickly. Need all the colors!
Michelle s.
Are these not the best pens or what?!?