BY PAPERMATE #5 in Pens

Paper Mate Flair lets you express yourself with true style and colors. The 20-pack felt tip pens comes in a large assortment of colors and can be used in a variety of everyday writing uses. see more...

• Where can I buy these pens at?4 Answers
  • Are these colors fairly vibrant?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a pen that writes with a sharpie consiste...8 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Haley S.
Love these pens so much, I swear I literally write so many notes and continue to draw and do whatever I can with them. I love the color range and how they perform. I'm happy that they don't smudge either! Best colored pens ever! I need more! I think they should make metallic shades if possible, or just pastel.
Sierra K.
Middlefield, OH
I like how these pens write and its nice because they are bold but do not bleed, however they smudge really badly. Overall I'm pretty disappointed because they are kind of expensive and I've heard good things about them. I cannot take notes with them because if I run my hand over any of the ink it smudges on the page and gets all over my hand. If you are left handed or jump all over the page when you write I would recommend you avoid these pens. :( Papermate Flair Pen, Assorted Colors, 20
Ashlee W.
I love these pens but I hate that I can't use them for journaling because my paper in my current journal is very thin and it tends to bleed through enough to the point that I can't write on the other side of the page.
Payton W.
These are the absolute best pens that I have ever used! They are great with and make your notes look really fun. They’re also very pretty and colorful. I recommend these pens for everyone :) Hope you try them out
Kaylee P.
Noblesville, IN
These pens are a great alternative to Sharpies for the quality you get. They do sometimes smear, but the quality overseeds that. They are effective pens for when I want to make my handwritten letters fancy. They are a little pricey, but you're essentially paying for the quality.
Victoria M.
These are a unique set of pens. They are good for writing and art. I would definitely say that these are good for annotating in English class as well. They art pricy and can be purchased at various stores. They last very long if they are sealed properly. I definitely recommend this product !!!!
Kristy S.
New Braunfels, TX
I just love Flair pens!  They are more like a very fine point marker than a pen, but they are fun to use and the colors are nice. Be careful not to use them on very thin paper, as there is potential for bleed-through. Grab them on Amazon for the best price!
Abby B.
Indianaplis
The Papermate flair pens are a must have for all notetakers or journalers. The colors are vibrant, the pen lasts forever, and they rarely bleed through good quality paper. Personally, these are my go-to for journaling and doodling and having lots of colors to grab for emphasis or a splash of creativity is needed. HIGHLY recommend.
LEELA L.
Obsessed with these! The pens have a different feel to them when you use them, almost like a skinny hybrid between a pen and marker. It tends to not bleed through and its nice to have a pen that won't easily wipe or smudge onto the rest of the paper. They are also so fun to draw and doodle with if you get all colors
Whitney C.
I love these! They are basically like a super-skinny marker. These are so much fun for writing in my planner with. I prefer them over gel-pens because pens tend to smudge on me, or not flow out evenly. I also like these better than the sharpie pens because they show up better and are a little bolder/thicker.
Kylie  B.
Where can you find this large pack at?
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I'm looking for a pen that writes with a sharpie consistency, but without bleeding through for bullet journaling. Is this a good option?
Maria F.
About how long will one pen last? (daily use, proper care, etc..)
Maria R.
Santa Fe, TX
I like the assortment of colors with these pens however i don't like ink that will sink through the pages. Does this item not bleed through the pages?
Anastasia L.
Does Walmart carry these?