BY UNKNOWN

From the bestselling author of The Fault in our Stars. Quentin Jacobsen has always loved Margo Roth Spiegelman, for Margo (and her adventures) are the stuff of legend at their high school. So when she one day climbs through his window and summons him on an all-night road trip of revenge he cannot help but follow. But the next day Margo doesn't come to school and a week later she is still missing. Q soon learns that there are clues in her disappearance. and they are for him. But as he gets deeper into the mystery - culminating in another awesome road trip across America - he becomes less sure of who and what he is looking for. Masterfully written by John Green, this is a thoughtful, insightful and hilarious coming-of-age story. see more...

Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
I liked this book, but it definitely paled in comparison to John Green’s other books. I liked the idea of the whole book, very interesting concept, but it just felt like it was missing something. I’m still a die-hard Green fan though! I’d real a novel he wrote blindfolded.
Michelle M.
I added a star because the majority of this book takes place in Florida (orlando) and I have to support my state lol. The book itself is pretty good I really liked it when I read it
The ending is kind of disappointing though
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,152 reviews
All of John Green's books will forever have a special place in my heart and I do not think I could ever really pick a favorite. I love his writing style as it makes the characters and the situations they are living in feel so very real. His characters are perfectly imperfect and I feel like I can relate to them all. If John Green writes a book I am guaranteed to read it.
Leah T.
Of course I enjoyed this book seeing as I love every single John Green book. However, I didn't enjoy this one as much as TFIOS or Looking for Alaska just due to it not having as much of an impact on me. With that being said, I still liked paper towns. I love how in depth John Green goes when it comes to developing his characters' personalities. He always adds so much detail, describing everything about them and making them so lively and interesting to where you can't help but to love them or hate them. He also is very talented at creating relatable characters. I'm sure every one has felt like Margo at one point or another; craving adventure and feeling like you have to get away. This book is just as well written as all of John Green's other novels, and I 100% recommend reading it.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
This was a good book. It was definitely not my favorite of his, but it was still a good read. The movie was pretty bad, so I am glad I read this first. Otherwise I would have skipped out altogether. I recommend his other stuff more.
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
Good book of you don't analyze it too much. I feel the plot tends to have a few holes that can make it almost confusing and seem to unrealistic to people. While it's still a good book I wouldn't say it's a must read and the movie isn't that good either
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
Lei el libro y tambien vi la pelicula. Personalmente me gusto mas el libro porque en la pelicula no se menciona todo lo que abarca el libro. Pero la pelicula tambien es muy interesante. Les recomiendo tanto la pelicula como el libro al 100%.
aleeza u.
Texas
This book is super cool and interesting it’s about two kids who fall in love and try to scape they’re mad world it’s very cool story and the book is affordable so why not try reading it even if you’re lazy like me
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
This book was amazing, but so are all of his other books! I own it and I have reread it multiple times. It is one of those books you won't be able to put down, so make sure once you start reading, that you have time to finish it! I would definitely suggest this book and this author in particular. He is amazing
Delaney S.
Reading, PA
I love this book because it makes me question my motives on a daily basis. It makes me wonder if I'm doing things because I really want to or if I'm doing them simply because they're in my comfort zone. Do I really want to be in the same spot forever? Or do I want to take that risk or take that trip to get things I never imagined I'd get? This is one of the reasons I love John Green so much -- it's all so human.
JD G.
What is your favourite JG book??
Victoria F.
Is this any good?
Jonna N.
Have you read this book in another language other than English?