BY PAPER MATE #8 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Heather H.
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I got Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pens as a Christmas gift and I love them! They are easy to hold, the colors are vibrant, and they dry quickly. These are great pens to use for day planning and I can't wait to use them in class. Alternatively, I use them for in my more intricate coloring books since the colors are bolder than pencils. I would highly recommend these pens to any super organized nerd (or any awesome person). :)
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
I'm a pen snob, and these are the absolutely best gel pens! They are smooth writing, clear, and dry quickly! As a teacher, I go through a lot of pens, but I always hoard these in a special place, so they don't disappear. If I could only write with one pen the rest of my life, it would be this pen! (Found my latest set at Joann Fabric - used a 50% off coupon!)
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
These are literally my favorite pens! At first I was a little worried about them because they were a little expensive but I finally bit the bullet and bought the pack! I am so happy I did they work so well and I definitely will be buying more of them when these run out!
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Great pens

I love paper mate ink joy gel pens . I actually purchased them to colour with in my adult colouring books with . I wanted something brighter and easy to use . They glide nicely and don't bleed through the paper . They were a little expensive but I don't mind because I like the way they look .they have a variety of different colours and don't run out of colour quickly. They're great to write with too . I highly recommend.
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Erika H.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!