BY PAPER MATE #11 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
Crisp lines, fast drying ink, was able to do great doodles with NO smudges while flying on a plane across the country. The colors are vibrant the ink flows so nicely and they are a must have for school, work or simply making a grocery list in a hurry
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
These pens are my new faves!! They write so smooth and the colors are so vibrant! Little to no smearing makes them a 10 in my book!
Claudia O.
Ceres, CA
These pens were my all time must haves for school. I'd use them to personalize everything. They have bright colors, glittery colors and mixed colors.
Heather W.
Fantastic! I use these everyday and they write so smooth! Also has a variety of colors.
Caitlin K.
I love these pens! Always make sure my office purchases them from me when they run out.

It makes it easier for me to figure out who has stolen my pen, plus I concentrate way better when I'm writing my to do list and I can categorize it in different colors.

I've been using them since college and have transferred it over to the work place for 2 years now. Will not stop using!!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Great pens

I love paper mate ink joy gel pens . I actually purchased them to colour with in my adult colouring books with . I wanted something brighter and easy to use . They glide nicely and don't bleed through the paper . They were a little expensive but I don't mind because I like the way they look .they have a variety of different colours and don't run out of colour quickly. They're great to write with too . I highly recommend.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Tiffany  S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??