BY PAPER MATE #6 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Penny M.
Portsmouth, OH
Pretty much the best pen. I use these all the time at home and work. I've never had a problem. Such vivid colors and smooth ink. No smudging.
Jennifer S.
League City
I use these frequently.  I love the way they write, smooth and not blotchy.  Very well priced and don't bleed through your paper!
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
These pens are my new faves!! They write so smooth and the colors are so vibrant! Little to no smearing makes them a 10 in my book!
Sarah  L.
I love using these pens in my planner. They write so smoothly and the colors are vibrant. They are perfect for color-coding!
Diana M.
This product is amazing!! There is no better pen to use than the new Paper Mate gel pens! All the colors are to die for!! ūüėćūüíēūüėĪ
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
I am so obsessed with gel pens!! I have so many pens. Great for projects or just writing notes for school or just at home.
Caitlin K.
Waukesha , WI
Obviously, these are a cult fave for a reason. Love the color selection, how they write and they're pretty cute for pens!
MK J.
These pens are easy to write with and the gel is smooth and the colors are pretty. I buy these pens pretty often
Brittany B.
Love the way the pens write but don't not like the price it iseems 15.97 at Walmart #backtoschool #backtocool
Diana H.
LOVE these pens! They are so bright and colorful, and DON'T SMEAR!! These are an OCD teacher's best friend!
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
Tiffany  S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.