BY PAPER MATE #8 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Penny M.
Penny M.
Portsmouth, OH
Pretty much the best pen. I use these all the time at home and work. I've never had a problem. Such vivid colors and smooth ink. No smudging.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
League City
I use these frequently.  I love the way they write, smooth and not blotchy.  Very well priced and don't bleed through your paper!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow , OK
I am so obsessed with gel pens!! I have so many pens. Great for projects or just writing notes for school or just at home.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Waukesha, WI
Obviously, these are a cult fave for a reason. Love the color selection, how they write and they're pretty cute for pens!
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
I love using these pens in my planner. They write so smoothly and the colors are vibrant. They are perfect for color-coding!
Ally L.
Ally L.
Taylor, MI
I love these pens so much. I have been looking for something that is smooth and comfortable to write with and these are one of the best things I have found. All of the colors are great and pretty true to the color of the actual pen. 100% recommend.
Layla E.
Layla E.
Swansea, IL
I write a lot all day at work. These pens are so soft and comfortable. They're a little pricey but well worth it as they last a really long time.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
These are my new favorite pens. I'm a college student and take notes daily. I'd been wanting these pens since they came out, so when my husband got me these for Christmas I was thrilled. These are the smoothest pens I've ever used. The colors are so bright and vibrant. These don't bleed through paper. They can smear if you rub against the ink right away, but I've only had it happen once and it didn't smear on the paper, just onto my skin. I do have 2 complaints. The price is very high and the yellow pen doesn't show up the best on notebook paper. I will definitely buy these again when the ones I have run out and I would highly recommend.
West Fargo, ND
I seriously cannot say better things about these pens! I LOVE them. I recently joined the planner world, and I've realized that I'm so picky about pens. I love gel pens but I always smear everywhere! Well these GEL Pens dry so fast, and I have no worries. I use them in my Pump Paper Planner every single day! The colors are so vibrant and great. I highly recommended these! Also, a big plus is how affordable they are!
Columbus, OH
Paper mate InkJoy pens are my new favorite! I used to exclusively use the Pilot G2 because of how smooth the ink was, and just tried my best not to smudge it until it dried. When the inkjoy first came out I was a big fan, but the 1.0 thickness was a little too cumbersome. I'm absolutely thrilled they came out with a 0.7 thickness, my new go-to pens! I also love the wide array of colors they come in
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!