BY PAPER MATE #6 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Allison A.
Favorite gel pens to start off the school year right! The different colors help organize my notes and my agenda book. They write so smoothly and never smudge! I buy mine at staples and feel that the price equals what they are worth.
Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
I absolutely my paper mate ink joy gel pen, form the vivid color and the smoothness of the way it write, and especially how quick the ink dries! They can be a little pricey but you get what you pay for and they are so worth it!
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
Omg i love these pens they are they best, love how fast drying they are and the variety of colors they have! I also love the fact they are super affordable for a good a quality gel pen I have bought more than 10 for sure!!
Abby C.
Dallas, TX
I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE PENS! They are suuuuper smooth and dry quickly so there are no smears!!

I have used them for a semester now and quickly found out that it is going to be a long time before I decide to use any other kind of pen!!😍😍😍🖊💯
Nicole V.
BUENA PARK, CA
Finally an array of bold and fun colors in an Inkjoy pen!! These pens write smoothly and dry pretty quick. I like that they come in both fine and medium point too. I love em so much I've gifted them to my friends.
Henna M.
Hollywood, FL
Great pens didn't expect them to be so good and for such a great price. They are smudge free and allow for a great grip. They are affordable got mine for free from Office Depot on sale. Definitely purchase again.
Valerie A.
I love these gel pens... I got the 7 pack and I'm definitely going back to get the 14. lol I'm a fan of lists so using these will definitely be a great addition. plus they dry fast and I like that.
Muna H.
Sunnyside, NY
I really enjoy these inkjoy pens. The way they write is very smooth and its perfect for when you want to have a little fun with the way you write. These are not recommended for if you are writing a paper but it definitely is a must have for fun and entertaining tasks!
Leslie L.
I love these pens I bought some a few months ago and I feel in love with them so I had to buy more and I don't regret it ,the color is really pigmented & it doesn't smear off I really like them
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these! Amazing quality and colors! Love how they write and seem like never run out! I do not believe there is a Con for this product. Very affordable and well worth its money. I highly recommend this to any student or anyone that likes colorful pens like me🙋🏻
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
Tiffany  S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.