BY PAPER MATE #8 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Haneda M.
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
I really loved how bold these were when you wrote with them but halfway through my semester the pen started skipping already. I thought it was a pack I had so I bought a new one and they also did the same thing. Its really sad since I really loved the way these look when I write with them.
Allyssia S.
Allyssia S.
Sugar Land, TX
My FAVORITE pen to write with, I always buy in bulk because they are decent priced and my pens always get stolen since people like them so much. The colors are cute, they don't smudge so no ink all over your hands, and they last for a really long time. Definitely would recommend
Marisa D.
These pens write so beautifully for a week or two. However, after that mine began to slip and dry out even with a lot of ink left. I might repurchase them and test out some more, but I have very mixed feelings. Love the quality of them when they're writing like they should!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
I love these pens! As a social worker I am constantly hoping and praying to find a good smooth writing pen! These pens come in fun colors and have never given me fits. I love these pens so much I've actually already a few out of ink!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
These are my favorite pens!! I'm left handed so basically all gel pens are a no-go because of smears. These don't smear and have a bright, bold color! They also don't have ink bubbles like a typically gel pen. Love them!
Malary G.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Chezare C.
Chezare C.
Ltl Suamico, WI
I fricken love these pens! So many different colors! They write nice and smooth! The commercial about them not smudging and how they dry right away is crap because I have had them smudge. They are expensive! But I still like them and know a lot of people who use these pens!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Atwater, CA
I am obsessed with these pens! I love them so much I'm super stingy with what I use them on. Lol I only use them for my planner, but they are worth every penny! The colors are so adorable, and they write so smooth. They are so comfortable to hold. I love theSe.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Inkjoy gels are one of my favorite pens, they write very smooth and don't ghost very much through paper. I try out a lot of pens and this one has been one of the better ones for sure!
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I am not fond of these pens. They are very bulky in size and do not write the smoothest. Not a fan and there are better pens out there to use.

lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Erika H.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!