BY PAPER MATE #8 in Pens

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Korrinn S.
Reading, PA
LOVE these pens! They come in really fun colors that you can write in and still see the writing very clearly. they also write very smoothly and dry quickly. Despite being gel pens, they also do not run through the paper so that you can use both sides of the paper.
Reina F.
Columbia, SC
These are my all around favorite pens! They are perfect for writing, grading, journaling - you name it. I can consistently count on smooth writing without smearing or random "jumps" or "skips". I would recommend these gel pens for teachers and students alike!
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
These are the best pens ever! They write excellent and are super smooth. I am absolutely obsessed with pens and these are my favorite pens out of all my pens. The only negative is they are expensive for regular pens but these pens are definitely worth it!
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
Crisp lines, fast drying ink, was able to do great doodles with NO smudges while flying on a plane across the country. The colors are vibrant the ink flows so nicely and they are a must have for school, work or simply making a grocery list in a hurry
Sheila R.
South Lyon, MI
These pens are AMAZING. I use them in my planner, on stickers, everything. They don't smear at all, are fast drying. Colors are fantastic. Smooth writing. Affordable, especially when you buy the larger set of them. Great for school, home, everyone.
Liliana R.
Long Beach, CA
This gel pens are amazing they do not bleed through the paper. There's a variety of colors they are well made the write smooth you will not be disappointed with this product. Pricing is a bit on the expensive side but I will recommend this product.
Angel N.
Torrance, CA
Once these new pens came out and I tested them out at the store I fell in loveee! I absolutely love finding pens that write so smoothly & also these dry super quick no smearing issues at all. I love stationary items & these pens are my new favorite!
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
These are the most amazing pens! We got them in our office and they don't bleed through my paper nor do they smudge. I'm left handed and always have issues with gel pens and smudging but not with these! The colors are vibrant too.
Allison A.
Favorite gel pens to start off the school year right! The different colors help organize my notes and my agenda book. They write so smoothly and never smudge! I buy mine at staples and feel that the price equals what they are worth.
Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
I absolutely my paper mate ink joy gel pen, form the vivid color and the smoothness of the way it write, and especially how quick the ink dries! They can be a little pricey but you get what you pay for and they are so worth it!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these easy to write with?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??