BY PAPER MATE #11 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Leslie L.
I love these pens I bought some a few months ago and I feel in love with them so I had to buy more and I don't regret it ,the color is really pigmented & it doesn't smear off I really like them
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these! Amazing quality and colors! Love how they write and seem like never run out! I do not believe there is a Con for this product. Very affordable and well worth its money. I highly recommend this to any student or anyone that likes colorful pens like me🙋🏻
Lauren F.
I am in love with these pens! They do not smear. They write on many different surfaces and write so smoothly. I love the colors and the quality of the pen. So worth the money!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Really love these pens, I always use them to take notes. They just make writing notes more fun, I really like the color assortment. I also like how they glide smoothly.
Kayla S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I am a teacher and I am a pen snob. I LOVE THESE PENS! They are my favorite. They are precise, beautiful and I love the color options. A little pricey but totally worth it! I think everyone should try/have some.
Madison M.
I'm an avid planner and writer so these pens really help me. I love that there are so many colors and that they write so smooth. I would definitely recommend!
Madison C.
I absolutely love these pens!! They write so smooth and they don't smudge at all. They're definitely effective, and in my back to school must haves. ❤️❤️😍
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I am not fond of these pens. They are very bulky in size and do not write the smoothest. Not a fan and there are better pens out there to use.

Claudia O.
Ceres, CA
These pens were my all time must haves for school. I'd use them to personalize everything. They have bright colors, glittery colors and mixed colors.
Tiffany S.
Peoria
I used these pens on a daily basis inside of my planners and to write notes. My mom and I have named these a must have products. Very affordable!
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Tiffany  S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??