BY PAPER MATE #8 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fantastic! I use these everyday and they write so smooth! Also has a variety of colors.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
These are the best pens ever made!!! I literally have at least 3 or 4 of every single color. As a nurse I have a lot to write and I love that I can pick these up and know that they will write as soon as I need them to without having to scribble on the side of the paper to get them to start working like with some pens.  And that is important if I have to write something down quickly or in an emergency situation.  They are so smooth, they don't bleed through paper, and they dry so fast that there is basically no smudging.  They are a little more costly than other brands, but you get what you pay for and they are worth every single penny.  These are the ONLY pens that I use.  When I am at work, my pocket always has a blue, and black, and a red and my bag has the rest of the colors. lol I can't say enough good things about these pens!
carly f.
carly f.
New York
I sooooo loveee these gel pens it really dont smudge BUT a quick input.. So i tested it out to see if its true so what i did find is i decided to write one letter and rub my finger right over it and to my findings it smudge so in my mind im thinking it drys quickly thats a no for me.. But basically if you write a whole sentence and then rub it will be dry lml i look at products that always says it does something and sometimes it dont.. But i love ink joy gel pen.. A good buy Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
I love the way gel pens look on paper but always hated them because I would almost always smear them. When I first saw the commercial with the white cat not smear it, I thought "what false advertising." Boy was I wrong! I bought these that very next day and was shocked that I didn't smear any of the colors because they really do dry THAT FAST! The colors are gorgeous and they write very smoothly.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I'm a planner person so when I first heard of these I had to have them. They make my planner look so bright and colorful! They also make writing notes so much fun because you can mix and match them. They come in so many great colors! The tip is thin so you can add fine detail to whatever it is you are writing. Also, they are very comfortable to write with. I recommend!
LEELA L.
LEELA L.
These pens are the best pens I've ever used!! Soooo easy to use the gel glides across paper so nicely. The shape of the pen somehow helps me write neater and makes it comfortable to use to write for longer periods of time such as for class notes. The one con I have is these are pretty pricy for a simple pack of paper mate pens but I guess its worth it!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Seriously awesome pens! I love the color selection! They're on the expensive side for a pen, but if you write in color and like a gel pen, these are great.  The black tends to write better than the colors (the colored ones skip a little when first starting) but I'll have to use them more to see if it's ongoing. Highly recommend!
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed these pens as much as I did ūüėä they have a nice vibrant color to them and the one itself is almost, in a way, cushioned which makes it feel nice to write with. All my life I've just grown accustomed to writing with pens instead of pencils because of the color possibilities that pencils don't have. And as a college student, these are my go-to pens for writing quick notes in lecture where your teacher expects you to write at the speed of light ūüė•
#college #Inkjoy #gelpens #Notes #papermate Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are my favorite pens! I love to write and the pen and ink is as important as what I have to say. This ink flows so smoothly and there are so many awesome colors to choose from! They have staying power, too - and don't run out as quickly as other gel pens. They are affordable and top quality. Would recommend.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Smoothest write out there. These are comfortable to hold. They write like a paintbrush and its so easy to use. I am devoted to finishing my pens and I have only bought once, so I do not know how long they last. I believe they probably dry out fast. However, these are the nicest pen I have used before.
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Erika H.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!