BY PAPER MATE #6 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kate H.
I love pens. I am obsessed with finding the perfect pen- smooth writing, ink that does not smudge, comfortable grip and fun to look at. This pack of assorted colors of Inkjoy pens are all of that and more! The different colors make it easy to organize my class notes by color coding them. I highly recommend these to students and anyone else who loves a good pen!
Alejandra R.
These have to be the best gel pens out there. I love papermate and all of their products. These gel pens will not smear or bleed through the pages. I love the that they have so many different colors in one pack. I highly recommend these because they work amazing. Better than any other gel pens. The price is also affordable. It is worth it spending money on these pens!
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
These pens are amazing! I love a pen that uses a crisp ink line, that's thin but doesn't bleed. These pens are it! I am a nerd and color code my planner (yes I still use a paper planner--shout our Erin Condren life planner). I love the variety of colors for that purpose. I got mine at Target and they are pretty much similar in price to other gel pens.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Paper mate InkJoy pens are my new favorite! I used to exclusively use the Pilot G2 because of how smooth the ink was, and just tried my best not to smudge it until it dried. When the inkjoy first came out I was a big fan, but the 1.0 thickness was a little too cumbersome. I'm absolutely thrilled they came out with a 0.7 thickness, my new go-to pens! I also love the wide array of colors they come in
Caitlin K.
I love these pens! Always make sure my office purchases them from me when they run out.

It makes it easier for me to figure out who has stolen my pen, plus I concentrate way better when I'm writing my to do list and I can categorize it in different colors.

I've been using them since college and have transferred it over to the work place for 2 years now. Will not stop using!!
Amber B.
Elizabethton, TN
My favorite pens for school! ink doesn't smear like most gel pens and there is no annoying skipping when writing. very effective for note taking when you've got to write fast. you get a good color variety and amount of pens for price. I repurchase every year!
Ally L.
Taylor, MI
I love these pens so much. I have been looking for something that is smooth and comfortable to write with and these are one of the best things I have found. All of the colors are great and pretty true to the color of the actual pen. 100% recommend.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I love these pens! I use them daily at work. I also use them in my planner because I use a color coding system to make planning easier! They don't bleed and they are so smooth and fun to use! I would definitely recommend these to anyone who writes a lot and loves colorful ink!
Emily S.
Pittsburg, KS
Hands down the best pens ever. They dry quickly so there's no smearing. They don't skip or leave blobs of ink like most gel pens. These write smooth and the quality is superb. I think the price on them is fair compared to the quality of the pen. I have these in all colors and use them every day.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love these pens! I have been on the hunt for pens that I like. I've gone through so many that I don't really care for. But after using one to sign our recipe at a restaurant. I wanted to take it with me. Lol I ordered them on the spot. And I don't regret it at all!
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
Tiffany  S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.