BY PAPER MATE #8 in Pens

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Gabrielle H.
These are my new favorite pens. I'm a college student and take notes daily. I'd been wanting these pens since they came out, so when my husband got me these for Christmas I was thrilled. These are the smoothest pens I've ever used. The colors are so bright and vibrant. These don't bleed through paper. They can smear if you rub against the ink right away, but I've only had it happen once and it didn't smear on the paper, just onto my skin. I do have 2 complaints. The price is very high and the yellow pen doesn't show up the best on notebook paper. I will definitely buy these again when the ones I have run out and I would highly recommend.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Omg!!! Love these!! I tried it by chance and fell in love ! Which never really happens to me with pens. I have the purple one and I can't wait to try the other colors!
Mattie O.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely adore these pens! As a teacher and self-proclaimed school supply addict, I am very picky about the pens that I will use and these have become my go-to pens. They write incredibly smoothly, never stick, clog, or stop writing, and dry quickly. The color selection is great, though if I were making the collection, I wouldn't include the yellow as it is pretty worthless. I like both the 0.5 and 0.7 widths, though I think I'm a little more partial to the 0.5s (unfortunately, they are a little harder to find and come in fewer colors). Overall, I highly recommend these smooth writing, comfortable grip pens!
Mars A.
McAllen , TX
I highly recommend this product to any back to school students or anyone who enjoys just writing. now let's begin with the pros : this pen has a fluid writing style the ink never skip that's the most important thing I find in any writing utensil. very affordable and easy to find. cons : keep a lid on to avoid from drying , some ink colors are more Vivid than others but that is to be expected. would I recommend this product yes! yes I would I love these pens they provide a wide range of colors that allow for what you need for school as well as one or two colorful Doodles along with side of your homework or writing.
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
I LOVE These pens! i love the grip and they way they feel in my hand. My favorite pen's were the Pilot gel pens but i have found a NEW FAVORITE. I work in an office and the pens don't smudge like the other gel pens do, these have a really fast drying time. These pens would be great for school and taking notes as well. I love the color range that Papermate came out with and also that they offer them in both fine and medium point. I have both Fine and medium point and i switch between the two depending on the task I have. These are great pens and i will certainly be buying more in the future.
Lindsay J.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Inkjoy gels are one of my favorite pens, they write very smooth and don't ghost very much through paper. I try out a lot of pens and this one has been one of the better ones for sure!
Kate H.
I love pens. I am obsessed with finding the perfect pen- smooth writing, ink that does not smudge, comfortable grip and fun to look at. This pack of assorted colors of Inkjoy pens are all of that and more! The different colors make it easy to organize my class notes by color coding them. I highly recommend these to students and anyone else who loves a good pen!
Alejandra R.
These have to be the best gel pens out there. I love papermate and all of their products. These gel pens will not smear or bleed through the pages. I love the that they have so many different colors in one pack. I highly recommend these because they work amazing. Better than any other gel pens. The price is also affordable. It is worth it spending money on these pens!
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
These pens are amazing! I love a pen that uses a crisp ink line, that's thin but doesn't bleed. These pens are it! I am a nerd and color code my planner (yes I still use a paper planner--shout our Erin Condren life planner). I love the variety of colors for that purpose. I got mine at Target and they are pretty much similar in price to other gel pens.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Paper mate InkJoy pens are my new favorite! I used to exclusively use the Pilot G2 because of how smooth the ink was, and just tried my best not to smudge it until it dried. When the inkjoy first came out I was a big fan, but the 1.0 thickness was a little too cumbersome. I'm absolutely thrilled they came out with a 0.7 thickness, my new go-to pens! I also love the wide array of colors they come in
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these easy to write with?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??