BY PAPER MATE #11 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow , OK
I am so obsessed with gel pens!! I have so many pens. Great for projects or just writing notes for school or just at home.
Caitlin K.
Waukesha , WI
Obviously, these are a cult fave for a reason. Love the color selection, how they write and they're pretty cute for pens!
Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
I absolutely my paper mate ink joy gel pen, form the vivid color and the smoothness of the way it write, and especially how quick the ink dries! They can be a little pricey but you get what you pay for and they are so worth it!
Kayla S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I am a teacher and I am a pen snob. I LOVE THESE PENS! They are my favorite. They are precise, beautiful and I love the color options. A little pricey but totally worth it! I think everyone should try/have some.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
These are the most amazing pens! We got them in our office and they don't bleed through my paper nor do they smudge. I'm left handed and always have issues with gel pens and smudging but not with these! The colors are vibrant too.
Kate H.
I love pens. I am obsessed with finding the perfect pen- smooth writing, ink that does not smudge, comfortable grip and fun to look at. This pack of assorted colors of Inkjoy pens are all of that and more! The different colors make it easy to organize my class notes by color coding them. I highly recommend these to students and anyone else who loves a good pen!
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I love these pens! I use them daily at work. I also use them in my planner because I use a color coding system to make planning easier! They don't bleed and they are so smooth and fun to use! I would definitely recommend these to anyone who writes a lot and loves colorful ink!
Holly C.
Cleveland, TX
I bought these pens because I had a coupon. I'm so glad I did because I've never been so satisfied with a pen. It helps me color code my notes and stay organized. I like how they click to close so that you don't have to worry about them drying out. Definitely recommend!
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
These pens write great! They come in an awesome variety of colors and are great for everything!
Brittany B.
Love the way the pens write but don't not like the price it iseems 15.97 at Walmart #backtoschool #backtocool
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Tiffany  S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??