BY PAPER MATE #8 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Madison M.
Madison M.
I'm an avid planner and writer so these pens really help me. I love that there are so many colors and that they write so smooth. I would definitely recommend!
Madison C.
Madison C.
I absolutely love these pens!! They write so smooth and they don't smudge at all. They're definitely effective, and in my back to school must haves. ❤️❤️😍
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Ceres, CA
These pens were my all time must haves for school. I'd use them to personalize everything. They have bright colors, glittery colors and mixed colors.
Arianna Z.
Arianna Z.
Ah! Just bought three packs of these for the start of the semester! They're so great. They write so smoothly and they dry so quick! Love them!!
RhoLynda H.
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
These pens are my new faves!! They write so smooth and the colors are so vibrant! Little to no smearing makes them a 10 in my book!
Diana M.
Diana M.
This product is amazing!! There is no better pen to use than the new Paper Mate gel pens! All the colors are to die for!! 😍💕😱
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Love the way the pens write but don't not like the price it iseems 15.97 at Walmart #backtoschool #backtocool
Diana H.
Diana H.
LOVE these pens! They are so bright and colorful, and DON'T SMEAR!! These are an OCD teacher's best friend!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
These pens!!! They are wonderful, I'm left handed and they do not smear. Perfect for school or work.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
These pens write great! They come in an awesome variety of colors and are great for everything!
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Erika H.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!