BY PAPER MATE #8 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
fresno, CA
Omg i love these pens they are they best, love how fast drying they are and the variety of colors they have! I also love the fact they are super affordable for a good a quality gel pen I have bought more than 10 for sure!!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Buena Park, CA
Finally an array of bold and fun colors in an Inkjoy pen!! These pens write smoothly and dry pretty quick. I like that they come in both fine and medium point too. I love em so much I've gifted them to my friends.
Henna M.
Henna M.
Hollywood, FL
Great pens didn't expect them to be so good and for such a great price. They are smudge free and allow for a great grip. They are affordable got mine for free from Office Depot on sale. Definitely purchase again.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I am a teacher and I am a pen snob. I LOVE THESE PENS! They are my favorite. They are precise, beautiful and I love the color options. A little pricey but totally worth it! I think everyone should try/have some.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
These are the greatest pens ever! So happy I found them. They dry so fast! Supper effective and never catch or come out with lots of ink at once. Little bit pricey but the greatest pen at Walmart or target. ūüėć
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
I love these gel pens... I got the 7 pack and I'm definitely going back to get the 14. lol I'm a fan of lists so using these will definitely be a great addition. plus they dry fast and I like that.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
I love these pens I bought some a few months ago and I feel in love with them so I had to buy more and I don't regret it ,the color is really pigmented & it doesn't smear off I really like them
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
I am in love with these pens! They do not smear. They write on many different surfaces and write so smoothly. I love the colors and the quality of the pen. So worth the money!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Really love these pens, I always use them to take notes. They just make writing notes more fun, I really like the color assortment. I also like how they glide smoothly.
Duluth, GA
Omg!!! Love these!! I tried it by chance and fell in love ! Which never really happens to me with pens. I have the purple one and I can't wait to try the other colors!
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Erika H.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!