BY PAPER MATE #8 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?2 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Emma K.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
I bought 2 packs of these! I am a pen addict!! I love to try out new pens, and gel is my favorite! Pilot G2's were my favorite, but these are definitely my new favorite!! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a nice gel pen that does not smear!!
Danielle E. H.
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
Crisp lines, fast drying ink, was able to do great doodles with NO smudges while flying on a plane across the country. The colors are vibrant the ink flows so nicely and they are a must have for school, work or simply making a grocery list in a hurry
Angel N.
Angel N.
Once these new pens came out and I tested them out at the store I fell in loveee! I absolutely love finding pens that write so smoothly & also these dry super quick no smearing issues at all. I love stationary items & these pens are my new favorite!
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
South Lyon, MI
These pens are AMAZING. I use them in my planner, on stickers, everything. They don't smear at all, are fast drying. Colors are fantastic. Smooth writing. Affordable, especially when you buy the larger set of them. Great for school, home, everyone.
Liliana R.
Liliana R.
Long Beach, CA
This gel pens are amazing they do not bleed through the paper. There's a variety of colors they are well made the write smooth you will not be disappointed with this product. Pricing is a bit on the expensive side but I will recommend this product.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Dallas, TX
I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE PENS! They are suuuuper smooth and dry quickly so there are no smears!!

I have used them for a semester now and quickly found out that it is going to be a long time before I decide to use any other kind of pen!!😍😍😍🖊💯
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
Obsessed with these pens- as a nurse, the work day is about marking off (and adding) to my to-do list! These pens write so smoothly and help keep me organized throughout the day. I love all the vibrant colors! My all time favorite pen!!
Allison A.
Allison A.
Favorite gel pens to start off the school year right! The different colors help organize my notes and my agenda book. They write so smoothly and never smudge! I buy mine at staples and feel that the price equals what they are worth.
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
These are the most amazing pens! We got them in our office and they don't bleed through my paper nor do they smudge. I'm left handed and always have issues with gel pens and smudging but not with these! The colors are vibrant too.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
I absolutely my paper mate ink joy gel pen, form the vivid color and the smoothness of the way it write, and especially how quick the ink dries! They can be a little pricey but you get what you pay for and they are so worth it!
Erika H.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!
Tiffany  S.
Tiffany S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?