BY PAPER MATE #11 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are my favorite pens! I love to write and the pen and ink is as important as what I have to say. This ink flows so smoothly and there are so many awesome colors to choose from! They have staying power, too - and don't run out as quickly as other gel pens. They are affordable and top quality. Would recommend.
Stephanie Y.
Smoothest write out there. These are comfortable to hold. They write like a paintbrush and its so easy to use. I am devoted to finishing my pens and I have only bought once, so I do not know how long they last. I believe they probably dry out fast. However, these are the nicest pen I have used before.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
I really loved how bold these were when you wrote with them but halfway through my semester the pen started skipping already. I thought it was a pack I had so I bought a new one and they also did the same thing. Its really sad since I really loved the way these look when I write with them.
Allyssia S.
My FAVORITE pen to write with, I always buy in bulk because they are decent priced and my pens always get stolen since people like them so much. The colors are cute, they don't smudge so no ink all over your hands, and they last for a really long time. Definitely would recommend
Marisa D.
These pens write so beautifully for a week or two. However, after that mine began to slip and dry out even with a lot of ink left. I might repurchase them and test out some more, but I have very mixed feelings. Love the quality of them when they're writing like they should!
Amy G.
Atwater, CA
I am obsessed with these pens! I love them so much I'm super stingy with what I use them on. Lol I only use them for my planner, but they are worth every penny! The colors are so adorable, and they write so smooth. They are so comfortable to hold. I love theSe.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
I bought 2 packs of these! I am a pen addict!! I love to try out new pens, and gel is my favorite! Pilot G2's were my favorite, but these are definitely my new favorite!! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a nice gel pen that does not smear!!
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
I love these pens! As a social worker I am constantly hoping and praying to find a good smooth writing pen! These pens come in fun colors and have never given me fits. I love these pens so much I've actually already a few out of ink!
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Omg!!! Love these!! I tried it by chance and fell in love ! Which never really happens to me with pens. I have the purple one and I can't wait to try the other colors!
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Tiffany  S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??