BY PAPER MATE #8 in Pens

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
These are the best pens ever made!!! I literally have at least 3 or 4 of every single color. As a nurse I have a lot to write and I love that I can pick these up and know that they will write as soon as I need them to without having to scribble on the side of the paper to get them to start working like with some pens.  And that is important if I have to write something down quickly or in an emergency situation.  They are so smooth, they don't bleed through paper, and they dry so fast that there is basically no smudging.  They are a little more costly than other brands, but you get what you pay for and they are worth every single penny.  These are the ONLY pens that I use.  When I am at work, my pocket always has a blue, and black, and a red and my bag has the rest of the colors. lol I can't say enough good things about these pens!
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I seriously cannot say better things about these pens! I LOVE them. I recently joined the planner world, and I've realized that I'm so picky about pens. I love gel pens but I always smear everywhere! Well these GEL Pens dry so fast, and I have no worries. I use them in my Pump Paper Planner every single day! The colors are so vibrant and great. I highly recommended these! Also, a big plus is how affordable they are!
carly f.
New York
I sooooo loveee these gel pens it really dont smudge BUT a quick input.. So i tested it out to see if its true so what i did find is i decided to write one letter and rub my finger right over it and to my findings it smudge so in my mind im thinking it drys quickly thats a no for me.. But basically if you write a whole sentence and then rub it will be dry lml i look at products that always says it does something and sometimes it dont.. But i love ink joy gel pen.. A good buy Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I got Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pens as a Christmas gift and I love them! They are easy to hold, the colors are vibrant, and they dry quickly. These are great pens to use for day planning and I can't wait to use them in class. Alternatively, I use them for in my more intricate coloring books since the colors are bolder than pencils. I would highly recommend these pens to any super organized nerd (or any awesome person). :)
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
I'm a pen snob, and these are the absolutely best gel pens! They are smooth writing, clear, and dry quickly! As a teacher, I go through a lot of pens, but I always hoard these in a special place, so they don't disappear. If I could only write with one pen the rest of my life, it would be this pen! (Found my latest set at Joann Fabric - used a 50% off coupon!)
Jennifer M.
I specially asked for these pens for Christmas and I absolutely love them! I usually prefer ball point pens but these work amazingly. They dry pretty fast and range of colors are great! I plan on using these for the upcoming semester as well as using them for color coding my planner. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Lucy L.
San Juan, TX
Oh my god! I love these pens. I am absolutely obsessed with them. My friend and I are pen fanatics and we decided to give these pens a try. They're write beautifully. They do smudge
but only when I leave it for to long and it releases to much ink so it takes a little longer to dry which is rare that it happens.
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
I love the way gel pens look on paper but always hated them because I would almost always smear them. When I first saw the commercial with the white cat not smear it, I thought "what false advertising." Boy was I wrong! I bought these that very next day and was shocked that I didn't smear any of the colors because they really do dry THAT FAST! The colors are gorgeous and they write very smoothly.
Melinda B.
Locust Fork, AL
I am OBSESSED with these pens! As a storytelling brand and blogger, I write A LOT and these pens are so perfect. They are so smooth and never smudge. As a lefty, I love them because of that! Love the color assortment as well. I even have InkJoy branded pens for my company :)
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
Obsessed with these pens- as a nurse, the work day is about marking off (and adding) to my to-do list! These pens write so smoothly and help keep me organized throughout the day. I love all the vibrant colors! My all time favorite pen!!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these easy to write with?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??