BY PAPER MATE #11 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lucy L.
San Juan, TX
Oh my god! I love these pens. I am absolutely obsessed with them. My friend and I are pen fanatics and we decided to give these pens a try. They're write beautifully. They do smudge
but only when I leave it for to long and it releases to much ink so it takes a little longer to dry which is rare that it happens.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
Obsessed with these pens- as a nurse, the work day is about marking off (and adding) to my to-do list! These pens write so smoothly and help keep me organized throughout the day. I love all the vibrant colors! My all time favorite pen!!
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
I love the way gel pens look on paper but always hated them because I would almost always smear them. When I first saw the commercial with the white cat not smear it, I thought "what false advertising." Boy was I wrong! I bought these that very next day and was shocked that I didn't smear any of the colors because they really do dry THAT FAST! The colors are gorgeous and they write very smoothly.
Brenda G.
I'm a planner person so when I first heard of these I had to have them. They make my planner look so bright and colorful! They also make writing notes so much fun because you can mix and match them. They come in so many great colors! The tip is thin so you can add fine detail to whatever it is you are writing. Also, they are very comfortable to write with. I recommend!
Samantha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Seriously awesome pens! I love the color selection! They're on the expensive side for a pen, but if you write in color and like a gel pen, these are great.  The black tends to write better than the colors (the colored ones skip a little when first starting) but I'll have to use them more to see if it's ongoing. Highly recommend!
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are my favorite pens! I love to write and the pen and ink is as important as what I have to say. This ink flows so smoothly and there are so many awesome colors to choose from! They have staying power, too - and don't run out as quickly as other gel pens. They are affordable and top quality. Would recommend.
Stephanie Y.
Smoothest write out there. These are comfortable to hold. They write like a paintbrush and its so easy to use. I am devoted to finishing my pens and I have only bought once, so I do not know how long they last. I believe they probably dry out fast. However, these are the nicest pen I have used before.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
I really loved how bold these were when you wrote with them but halfway through my semester the pen started skipping already. I thought it was a pack I had so I bought a new one and they also did the same thing. Its really sad since I really loved the way these look when I write with them.
Allyssia S.
My FAVORITE pen to write with, I always buy in bulk because they are decent priced and my pens always get stolen since people like them so much. The colors are cute, they don't smudge so no ink all over your hands, and they last for a really long time. Definitely would recommend
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Tiffany  S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?