BY PAPER MATE #8 in Writing

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?2 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Emily S.
Emily S.
Pittsburg, KS
Hands down the best pens ever. They dry quickly so there's no smearing. They don't skip or leave blobs of ink like most gel pens. These write smooth and the quality is superb. I think the price on them is fair compared to the quality of the pen. I have these in all colors and use them every day.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I love these pens! I use them daily at work. I also use them in my planner because I use a color coding system to make planning easier! They don't bleed and they are so smooth and fun to use! I would definitely recommend these to anyone who writes a lot and loves colorful ink!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love these pens! I have been on the hunt for pens that I like. I've gone through so many that I don't really care for. But after using one to sign our recipe at a restaurant. I wanted to take it with me. Lol I ordered them on the spot. And I don't regret it at all!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Cleveland, TX
I bought these pens because I had a coupon. I'm so glad I did because I've never been so satisfied with a pen. It helps me color code my notes and stay organized. I like how they click to close so that you don't have to worry about them drying out. Definitely recommend!
Muna H.
Muna H.
Sunnyside, NY
I really enjoy these inkjoy pens. The way they write is very smooth and its perfect for when you want to have a little fun with the way you write. These are not recommended for if you are writing a paper but it definitely is a must have for fun and entertaining tasks!
Korrinn S.
Korrinn S.
Reading, PA
LOVE these pens! They come in really fun colors that you can write in and still see the writing very clearly. they also write very smoothly and dry quickly. Despite being gel pens, they also do not run through the paper so that you can use both sides of the paper.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these! Amazing quality and colors! Love how they write and seem like never run out! I do not believe there is a Con for this product. Very affordable and well worth its money. I highly recommend this to any student or anyone that likes colorful pens like meūüôčūüŹĽ
Reina F.
Reina F.
Columbia, SC
These are my all around favorite pens! They are perfect for writing, grading, journaling - you name it. I can consistently count on smooth writing without smearing or random "jumps" or "skips". I would recommend these gel pens for teachers and students alike!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elizabethton, TN
My favorite pens for school! ink doesn't smear like most gel pens and there is no annoying skipping when writing. very effective for note taking when you've got to write fast. you get a good color variety and amount of pens for price. I repurchase every year!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
These are the best pens ever! They write excellent and are super smooth. I am absolutely obsessed with pens and these are my favorite pens out of all my pens. The only negative is they are expensive for regular pens but these pens are definitely worth it!
Erika H.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone else?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!
Tiffany  S.
Tiffany S.
New Hudson, MI
Does anyone else think that these are the best ink gel pins in the world. I use them all the time.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?