BY PAPER MATE #8 in Pens

Delivers crisp, clean lines for effortless writing Designed with comfort and style in mind. Features a full-length grip and retractable ink system. Offers bright, bold colors. 14 vibrant colors to brighten up writing. Paper Mate Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Paper Mate(R) InkJoy(R) Gel Pens, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrels, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 14 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Paper Mate. see more...

• Are these ball or gel pen?3 Answers
  • I haven't found these pens to smear/smudge at all? Anyone...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color from the collection??2 Answers
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
I received this big pack of paper mate ink joy gel pens for a gift and instantly realized these were my new go to pens. I got everyone in the office hooked on them to where my office manager ordered the black ones for everyone and we were all fighting over them. Lol. The glide so smooth and don’t smug. Seriously the best.
Crystal V.
Lufkin
I love these pens!! I go through so many of them. They dont bleed through your paper and dont smear. I find mine at Walgreen's and stalk up they go on sale for 99 cents.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
These are my favorite pens to write with at work. My job offers to buy us supplies but I just love these so much. They are expensive and I haven't caught a deal on them , yet!
They don't smudge and dry quickly. The green doesn't show up to well when making copies of your work.
But I still use it!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Okay these are my fav pens right now! So many pretty colors and they write and go on paper SO EASILY! It upsets me though because they end up messing up so quickly and don’t write very well after a little while. They are kind of expensive but I love them.
Silvia S.
These are my all time favorite pens to write with! I’m currently in school and have to take fast notes as the professor talks. These are so smooth and don’t smudge when writing fast. My preferred colors are the black and pink. I stock up when i find them on sale.
Chelsea W.
These are my favorite pens!! I'm left handed so basically all gel pens are a no-go because of smears. These don't smear and have a bright, bold color! They also don't have ink bubbles like a typically gel pen. Love them!
Tabitha M.
I love pens. I’m a writer by personality. That means that I’m inclined to remember things better if I write them down. I also express myself better in written form. So I love buying all kinds of pens. Including these!
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
These pens are awesome!! I love them for journaling or writing notes. They're very vibrant in color, with very smooth writing. They write very well and they're so affordable! I Absolutely recommend these pens! 😉
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
These gel pens y’all I can’t even handle it! Perfect for coloring like so freaking perfect for coloring! The only thing I hate is that they bleed through which really really sucks but they are so good!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love you so much I've always loved gel pens and these pens are very good they're very pigmented absolutely love these for school cuz it's very bright and I just highly recommend you get
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these easy to write with?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Are these ball or gel pen?
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
How many colors do these pens come in? I want all of them!
Marisa D.
I bought a six pack of these pens and for the first couple of weeks I loved them! However, after that they have skipped and even seemed to dry out, even though there is a ton of ink left. Is anyone else having this problem?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
What's your favorite color from the collection??